Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Thanks So Much - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thanks So Much (561 Views)

I Need A Sport Betting Website Designer.. Thanks / Vivian Gist Set To Upgrade For 2 Hrs - Thanks Nairalanders For Supports / Thanks To These Skilled App And Web Developers With Good Human Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks So Much by Okwori12(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2015
Thanks to all those that Registered with www.cbnsms.com. You guys are great and wonderful people. I will be rewarding you by texting you available job Vacancies in Nigeria.. And also give you some tips about new business ideas available in the Nigeria market. Try and purchase some units also.

For those that purchase sms unit of N1000 and above, I will email you a copy of my free ebook that will show you everything you need to know about doing bulksms business in Nigeria.
Thanks
www.cbnsms.com Nigerians No1 Bulksms service that is distinguished for its unique services
Re: Thanks So Much by rafasere(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2015
this is grate opportunity for get sms
Re: Thanks So Much by Okwori12(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
rafasere:
this is grate opportunity for get sms
I don't get you please

(1) (Reply)

If The Free 2gb For All Airtel User's Didn't Work For You Try This Method Now. / How To Get A Premium Domain For Free / Get N200 For Each 500 Words Article On A Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.