Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money (576 Views)

How I Make My Money Online And Study Comfortably Without The Help Of My Parents / Unibadan Should Return My Money / Unijos Students To Pay N12,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money by okakpu24: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
I am a corps member, where I was posted, a friend of mine brought one girl in her mid twenties, that I should tutor (private lesson) her for jamb.I negociated with her and we agreed on a certain amount she will pay. She paid half of it, we started at the beginning of february. Every day we have lesson I used to call her for the lesson whenever I come back from school but on 26 of this month I was calling her and forgot that I was dailing her number she picked it knowing full well that I was not talking she did not cut the phone till my money was only 9 naira. When I saw my balance I was surprise. I called to ask her why she allowed my credict to be wasting like that since she knew nobody was talking, she said that she taught I had cut it. That day she did not come for lesson the next day she didn't come then today I have called her but she did not pick the call. Then I sent her text to bring the remaining part of the money, she has not responded. What should I do?
Re: She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money by Gboliwe: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
okakpu24:
I am a corps member, where I was posted, a friend of mine brought one girl in her mid twenties, that I should tutor (private lesson) her for jamb.I negociated with her and we agreed on a certain amount she will pay. She paid half of it, we started at the beginning of february. Every day we have lesson I used to call her for the lesson whenever I come back from school but on 26 of this month I was calling her and forgot that I was dailing her number she picked it knowing full well that I was not talking she did not cut the phone till my money was only 9 naira. When I saw my balance I was surprise. I called to ask her why she allowed my credict to be wasting like that since she knew nobody was talking, she said that she taught I had cut it. That day she did not come for lesson the next day she didn't come then today I have called her but she did not pick the call. Then I sent her text to bring the remaining part of the money, she has not responded. What should I do?
What subject(s) do you teach her?
Isn't it too early to be crying about not being paid? Today is 28th, aren't you supposed to be seeing her later?

1 Like

Re: She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money by okakpu24: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
She stoped picking my calls that is why I am worried about payment
Re: She Does'nt Want To Pay Me My Money by Lordseyad(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Lol---

I don't know why this seems funny to me---

Lord seyad

(1) (Reply)

UTME 2015 Chocks Subscribers Lets Meet Here / Scholarship Opportunities At American Heritage University Of Southern California / Pleasetake Your Time To Read This Greatest Secret Of Bulksms.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.