Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Unibadan Should Return My Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibadan Should Return My Money (963 Views)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / Student Expelled From Unibadan For Insulting VC, To Appeal In 14 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unibadan Should Return My Money by SDAC: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good evening, I applied at Unibadan and on Wednesday I went to the cafe to register for the pre admission screening which started on the 6th of September 2016, I logged in changed my password and was shown that I was eligible for screening, I went ahead to make payment but after paying and my account debited, the site kept showing me error, meaning I can't continue with registration. So I logged out and logged in again but to my dismay, I was taken to the payment page I.e I should pay again, If that will solve the issue it will have been better but how sure I'm I the same thing will not happen. right now I'm confused and depressed, someone should please help. I would have gone to the school to sought things out but I stay in far way jos, transport and other logistics will be above 10000naira. so I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea, thanks as I anticipate your response. what do I do

1 Like

Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Akby(m): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Same thing happened to me. I think it's general. Will go to the admission office tomorrow to make complaint
Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Toluwani113: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by timay(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
same here bro . Mine was even twice, before i got through the third time.
so UI is owing me #5500

1 Like

Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Akby(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Just left the admission building... The problem is from the merchant e-tranzact. Kindly go to your bank to request for refund, afterwards, try and pay again. It was a network issue.

For more complaint, kindly call the official admission line

2 Likes

Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by calebify1(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2016
I wonder y UI decided to use e-tranzact. My friend was debited twice and d page not recognizing it. I have gone to the bank for a refund coz he used my card and i was told to wait for max of 7 working days.

1 Like

Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Annibiteye: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=Akby post=49203216]Just left the admission building... The problem is from the merchant e-tranzact. Kindly go to your bank to request for refund, afterwards, try and pay again. It was a network issue.

For more complaint, kindly call the official admission line

What mode of payment is then preferable? Am experiencing same issues here. I can't proceed after payment. I paid via my ATM.
Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Hardeysolution(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ui will not do anything o. It happened but it was due to the network of the bank. Someone used first bank and he was debited twice but using gtb it's been going.

Try another bank and wait for a week or two It will be credited

1 Like

Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by SDAC: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
timay:
same here bro . Mine was even twice, before i got through the third time.
so UI is owing me #5500
do how do you intend Getting your money
Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by Akby(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=Annibiteye post=49206327][/quote]
Go to your bank and collect your money then try again
Re: Unibadan Should Return My Money by timay(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
SDAC:
do how do you intend Getting your money
I don't know o. if u can help me out with the process, I would be glad

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways To Find Out She Loves You And Not Your Money / PHYSICS- Equilibrum Of Forces / Seven Differences Between Public, Private Universities In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.