Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". (1645 Views)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Letter To Ifeann / Ifeann,truthman2012...on The Sun In A Muddy Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
DISCLAIMER!:

ANYONE WHO INTENDS TO CRITICISE ME OVER MY TYPOS SHOULD KNOW THAT I WRITE SONGS NOT NOVELS AND SO SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON WITH MY BLUNDERS!-AFTER ALL, QUEENS LANGUAGE HASN'T BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE.

First of all,may God Almighty increase your wisdom in Jesus name—Amen.

To be sincere, I'm not a Good Christian cus I sins a lot,and I know this might feel like an open confession but It's not for all I need is your advice on the issue below:

I've be living in northern part of the country precisely Kaduna state for almost ten years now, mingled a lot with Muslims and stays within them that I've got this feelings that most of them are harmless and truthful until I came across one of your posts (Al Taqqiyya or whatever It's called).

after going through that topic of yours, I decided to take a step backward, cross-checked the friends I've kept, how We dealt on friendly and monetary issues-believe me, Ifeann you're extremely right about them, I had always known that there's something fishy with the way they swore an oath with the name of Allah and the Koran over what is typical plain as a lie.

I realised that they were allowed to lie to unbelievers as far as it pays them and doesn't harm the way Islam is being perceived!, some of them even swear in the name of Allah and the Koran for what worth nothing!.

REASON OF THE TOPIC:

Fulani herdsmen have been attacking the town I lives in and the surrounding villages, the whole thing started as a robbery which I am a first hand victim cus I was robbed the first day they carried out their evil acts, all of us that it affected were all Igbos and because of that, We received no help from no one, when We inquired asked they said they got nothing to do except to leave all to Allah, I laughed and said to myself, surely you can't do anything cus we're strangers while they're your Muslim counterpart... no offence.

they really did nothing until the night visitors visited one of their own... the next morning they came to my shop that sarki (the king)and hakimi (district head)wants to see us.I went and behold they wants to start a vigilant group and needed our help, after the meeting, some of us swear not give a coin but I faulted them, cus if we refuse to help, they will surely make us the worst casualty if any robbery should take place again or even rob us themselves-nothing is impossible.

the Fulani on their side found out that the town was now really fortified and ever ready to repel any attack by them start robbing near by villages. and in the process of this killed some villagers,arrest was made,Not up to a week, the suspect was released and they continued their act till the communities involved decided to take laws into their hands, jungle justice was carried out, 5 suspect were burnt and killed, the one earlier arrested managed to escape and later on came back to claim ownership of their property burnt, being backed by the king came to my town to discuss how to be paid for property lost was killed at the house of district head...police were present, and so was the king and the district head with other rulers as well-but still the suspect was butchered.

after the killing, fulanis have sworn to take revenge which they carried out on a near village, and It's been rumored or learnt that my town is next on their list-nobi smal tin to dey for death zone.

my problem now is that a neighbour Just came up to me this afternoon that he could help me obtain charm for bullet proof and that anything iron cannot penetrate my skin, believe me,It's real and works perfectly cus the police tried to shoot people the day the late suspect was killed but to no avail...the D.P.O himself can't shoot his gun-see gobe!!!.

he gave me two options of how to get one, the first one is to say a creed which they called shahada, and If I did, I becomes a Muslim automatically-to them.
I told him I don't know how to recite the creed and he gave me the second option which is like a bracelet that I can tie on my arm or any where that I want on my body... I don't know how to reject this cus firstly, he came to me with what he thinks is a help or perhaps, doing their usual deeds to an unbeliever-Who knows.

with the way he came to me as a friend and a neighbour I don't know what to do than to ask him to obtain the bracelet... I gave him some money though and what I'm supposed to do exactly is Why I'm asking for help with this... do you think he has a mischievous agenda pending on the creed he asked me to recite?.

I know as a Christian I'm not to indulge in the act of bearing charms....so now, what do i do with it when he brings it to me? do I Just keep it? give it to a friend or still,leave it with him?.I know I can't use it and still can't afford what his next move will be if i decide to leave it with him...

Please what's your take on this?

anyone else is welcomed to advice me.

Thanks in advance!.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Rich4god(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
You knw it'd wrong to bear charm ad a Christian yet you are seeking for advise... You gave him money to obtain the charm yet you want advice... From the first part of your post, you claim the Muslims are not to be trusted yet you are seeking advice on what to do with the help that you Muslim neighbour is offering you. Seems like you don't knw wat you want.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Rich4god:
You knw it'd wrong to bear charm ad a Christian yet you are seeking for advise... You gave him money to obtain the charm yet you want advice... From the first part of your post, you claim the Muslims are not to be trusted yet you are seeking advice on what to do with the help that you Muslim neighbour is offering you. Seems like you don't knw wat you want.

Noted!

but

you don't either made any sense to me...

don't you get it?

@tymz, We don't have any choice but to play along... my only problem is that I planned but failed to build up a contingency fallback plan for it... and now I'm seeking that missed dot to eradicate my mistake. get it!
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Ifeann(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
RapLawd:
DISCLAIMER!:

ANYONE WHO INTENDS TO CRITICISE ME OVER MY TYPOS SHOULD KNOW THAT I WRITE SONGS NOT NOVELS AND SO SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON WITH MY BLUNDERS!-AFTER ALL, QUEENS LANGUAGE HASN'T BEEN MY FAVORITE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE.

First of all,may God Almighty increase your wisdom in Jesus name—Amen.

To be sincere, I'm not a Good Christian cus I sins a lot,and I know this might feel like an open confession but It's not for all I need is your advice on the issue below:

I've be living in northern part of the country precisely Kaduna state for almost ten years now, mingled a lot with Muslims and stays within them that I've got this feelings that most of them are harmless and truthful until I came across one of your posts (Al Taqqiyya or whatever It's called).

after going through that topic of yours, I decided to take a step backward, cross-checked the friends I've kept, how We dealt on friendly and monetary issues-believe me, Ifeann you're extremely right about them, I had always known that there's something fishy with the way they swore an oath with the name of Allah and the Koran over what is typical plain as a lie.

I realised that they were allowed to lie to unbelievers as far as it pays them and doesn't harm the way Islam is being perceived!, some of them even swear in the name of Allah and the Koran for what worth nothing!.

REASON OF THE TOPIC:

Fulani herdsmen have been attacking the town I lives in and the surrounding villages, the whole thing started as a robbery which I am a first hand victim cus I was robbed the first day they carried out their evil acts, all of us that it affected were all Igbos and because of that, We received no help from no one, when We inquired asked they said they got nothing to do except to leave all to Allah, I laughed and said to myself, surely you can't do anything cus we're strangers while they're your Muslim counterpart... no offence.

they really did nothing until the night visitors visited one of their own... the next morning they came to my shop that sarki (the king)and hakimi (district head)wants to see us.I went and behold they wants to start a vigilant group and needed our help, after the meeting, some of us swear not give a coin but I faulted them, cus if we refuse to help, they will surely make us the worst casualty if any robbery should take place again or even rob us themselves-nothing is impossible.

the Fulani on their side found out that the town was now really fortified and ever ready to repel any attack by them start robbing near by villages. and in the process of this killed some villagers,arrest was made,Not up to a week, the suspect was released and they continued their act till the communities involved decided to take laws into their hands, jungle justice was carried out, 5 suspect were burnt and killed, the one earlier arrested managed to escape and later on came back to claim ownership of their property burnt, being backed by the king came to my town to discuss how to be paid for property lost was killed at the house of district head...police were present, and so was the king and the district head with other rulers as well-but still the suspect was butchered.

after the killing, fulanis have sworn to take revenge which they carried out on a near village, and It's been rumored or learnt that my town is next on their list-nobi smal tin to dey for death zone.

my problem now is that a neighbour Just came up to me this afternoon that he could help me obtain charm for bullet proof and that anything iron cannot penetrate my skin, believe me,It's real and works perfectly cus the police tried to shoot people the day the late suspect was killed but to no avail...the D.P.O himself can't shoot his gun-see gobe!!!.

he gave me two options of how to get one, the first one is to say a creed which they called shahada, and If I did, I becomes a Muslim automatically-to them.
I told him I don't know how to recite the creed and he gave me the second option which is like a bracelet that I can tie on my arm or any where that I want on my body... I don't know how to reject this cus firstly, he came to me with what he thinks is a help or perhaps, doing their usual deeds to an unbeliever-Who knows.

with the way he came to me as a friend and a neighbour I don't know what to do than to ask him to obtain the bracelet... I gave him some money though and what I'm supposed to do exactly is Why I'm asking for help with this... do you think he has a mischievous agenda pending on the creed he asked me to recite?.

I know as a Christian I'm not to indulge in the act of bearing charms....so now, what do i do with it when he brings it to me? do I Just keep it? give it to a friend or still,leave it with him?.I know I can't use it and still can't afford what his next move will be if i decide to leave it with him...

Please what's your take on this?

anyone else is welcomed to advice me.

Thanks in advance!.
Thanks for confirming my statements on Islam. .

I cant say i totally understand what u are going through .. but I have an idea..

The fulani robbers use charms and the muslims also use charms to defend themslfs.. i know a muslim..(hopeful former muslim soon) who tells me a lot about north east nigeria and all the atrocities going on there.... unfortunately "christains" are now lured to this charm business. .

U need to get closer to God..
Tell God to help ur unbelief. . I have had periods of unbelief which I am ashamed of..

Ephesians 6:16 — In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.

Take up ur shield of faith in Christ. .

Islam is the antithesis of christainity. .please don't say the shahadda. . U will be joining the forces of darkness.. i hope u know saying the shahadda makes u a muslim because u affirm Mohammed as a prophet of God which he isn't. . in Islam u will be beheaded if u decide to renounce islam. .

IslamSahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated
'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that
none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His
Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder,
a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one
who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

Please put your situation in prayer to God thru his Son Jesus. . I will pray for u. If u have a church u go to then meet ur priest or pastor let him to pray for u..charms are not for u because Christ whom u serve is greater than everything on earth..and to his name all knees will bow..

Shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ifeann:

Thanks for confirming my statements on Islam. .

I cant say i totally understand what u are going through .. but I have an idea..

The fulani robbers use charms and the muslims also use charms to defend themslfs.. i know a muslim..(hopeful former muslim soon) who tells me a lot about north east nigeria and all the atrocities going on there.... unfortunately "christains" are now lured to this charm business. .

U need to get closer to God..
Tell God to help ur unbelief. . I have had periods of unbelief which I am ashamed of..

Ephesians 6:16 — In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one.

Take up ur shield of faith in Christ. .

Islam is the antithesis of christainity. .please don't say the shahadda. . U will be joining the forces of darkness.. i hope u know saying the shahadda makes u a muslim because u affirm Mohammed as a prophet of God which he isn't. . in Islam u will be beheaded if u decide to renounce islam. .

IslamSahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:Narrated
'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that
none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His
Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder,
a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one
who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

Please put your situation in prayer to God thru his Son Jesus. . I will pray for u. If u have a church u go to then meet ur priest or pastor let him to pray for u..charms are not for u because Christ whom u serve is greater than everything on earth..and to his name all knees will bow..

Shalom

thanks, I know I already made a mistake by giving him money to obtain the charm, now it is a decision to make-not a tough one though... what do I do with the charm when he brings tomorrow,huh? I can't leave it with him cus I want him to have this impression of me believing fully in his crusade, I also thought of giving it to another Muslim friend Who will thank me for it, but I won't cus I'll be tossing him deeper into the hole of damnation that he's already in...

after reading the first comment, I realised that I wasn't fair to myself and to the guy, so I decided to take my time, thought deeply over it after my last post... like my signature portrays-I've made my irreversible decision to destroy the damn thing on arrival!.

and I also noticed that the post wasn't even really necessary, I could have handled it though,but I was really confused that I don't even know where to start to undo my deeds, but you guys Just made me realise that I can still say NO despite the fact that I've already said YES to a falsehood...

Thanks Ifeann... and thanks for the prayers and advice!... I'm glad that you did drop by.

Thanks!.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by malvisguy212: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
RapLawd:

thanks, I know I already made a mistake by giving him money to obtain the charm, now it is a decision to make-not a tough one though... what do I do with the charm when he brings tomorrow,huh? I can't leave it with him cus I want him to have this impression of me believing fully in his crusade, I also thought of giving it to another Muslim friend Who will thank me for it, but I won't cus I'll be tossing him deeper into the hole of damnation that he's already in...

after reading the first comment, I realised that I wasn't fair to myself and to the guy, so I decided to take my time, thought deeply over it after my last post... like my signature portrays-I've made my irreversible decision to destroy the damn thing on arrival!.

and I also noticed that the post wasn't even really necessary, I could have handled it though,but I was really confused that I don't even know where to start to undo my deeds, but you guys Just made me realise that I can still say NO despite the fact that I've already said YES to a falsehood...

Thanks Ifeann... and thanks for the prayers and advice!... I'm glad that you did drop by.

Thanks!.
my brother, I live in kaduna too, during the first religion crisis, it was my neighbours who try to killed me ,for God so kind ,God saved me and my family(father and mother) they burnt down our house,this are the people that pretend they love me, if you live with hausa you will know what I am saying,at first when the crisis start they told us that nothing will happen to us, but when the fight reach my area , the same people sought to kill us, you live in kaduna, right? You know what happened in Rigassa ,this people will trick you and killed you.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59,
Number 369:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: Allah’s
Apostle said, “Who is willing to kill
Ka’b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah
and His Apostle?” Thereupon
Muhammad bin Maslama got up
saying, “O Allah’s Apostle! Would you
like that I kill him?” The Prophet said,
“Yes,” Muhammad bin Maslama
said, “THEN ALLOW ME TO SAY A FALSE
THING (i.e. to deceive Kab).” The
Prophet said, “YOU MAY SAY IT.”

Ishaq 567:
Muhammad informed Umar (the
second Caliph), and he called the
Prophet a LIAR.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
my brother, I live in kaduna too, during the first religion crisis, it was my neighbours who try to killed me ,for God so kind ,God saved me and my family(father and mother) they burnt down our house,this are the people that pretend they love me, if you live with hausa you will know what I am saying,at first when the crisis start they told us that nothing will happen to us, but when the fight reach my area , the same people sought to kill us, you live in kaduna, right? You know what happened in Rigassa ,this people will trick you and killed you.

Number 369:

Ishaq 567:
Prophet a LIAR.

thanks, I know something fishy was involved with them... but you know as normal Igbo dude, I never give it a second thought if these fellas could be trusted-cus I know they are full of deceit.

What I never knew is that Islam did find it fit to allow Muslims lie to Christians and Jews or the unbelievers as they normally call us till I came across that particular topic by Ifeann(Al Taqqiyya)-it was awkward and still yet an awesome to know the dark truth of my neighbours and friends.

and with this I will personally make sure that my Christian friends and families, school mates, business colleagues and the rest who deserve to know the truth about it(Al-Taqqiyya)will surely receive the message of truth in it!.

Thanks!.

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Ifeann(f): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
malvisguy212:

Number 369:

Ishaq 567:
Prophet a LIAR.

Really sorry to hear this..

More christains need to be educated about Muslims. The Igbos keep Goin to the north in the fate of one nigeria and are slaughtered for any small reason..

A muslim even told me he saw where muslims killed a southern man because he didn't greet the extremist Muslims in proper arabic..

It's crazy..

The al taqiyyah is a concept every non muslim should be aware of.

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Ifeann(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
RapLawd:

thanks, I know something fishy was involved with them... but you know as normal Igbo dude, I never give it a second thought if these fellas could be trusted-cus I know they are full of deceit.

What I never knew is that Islam did find it fit to allow Muslims lie to Christians and Jews or the unbelievers as they normally call us till I came across that particular topic by Ifeann(Al Taqqiyya)-it was awkward and still yet an awesome to know the dark truth of my neighbours and friends.

and with this I will personally make sure that my Christian friends and families, school mates, business colleagues and the rest who deserve to know the truth about it(Al-Taqqiyya)will surely receive the message of truth in it!.

Thanks!.

My topic on al taqiyyah was deleted..I will repost it...ake sure u copy it and save in ur laptop or phone. U can also do additional research on it.

modified; here is a repost
www.nairaland.com/2172662/know-what-al-taqiyyah-dont

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by sammieguze(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Strong one this is.... Reading comments sha
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by malvisguy212: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2015
Ifeann:

Really sorry to hear this..

More christains need to be educated about Muslims. The Igbos keep Goin to the north in the fate of one nigeria and are slaughtered for any small reason..

A muslim even told me he saw where muslims killed a southern man because he didn't greet the extremist Muslims in proper arabic..

It's crazy..

The al taqiyyah is a concept every non muslim should be aware of.
God bless you.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by malvisguy212: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2015
RapLawd:

Thanks!.
God bless you.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by ByfireByfire: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2015
One of the biggest wonders in this country is why a christian and mainly igbo tribe are hell bent on staying in a place where they are butchered for nothing. It never ceases to amaze me. Is it that these hausa's use charms to pin them down in the north so they must be killed.Kill a few hausa men in Onitsha and by the next day I doubt if you'll see a single hausa man there cos they'll flee but kill 100,000 Igbo men in the north and you still get to see thousands of them staying put with reckless abandon eating and drinking even when the killings has arrived at their very gates. Is this a spell or a jinx or... what? Does it mean there's no other place in Nigeria or on earth where Igbos can survive? Who would believe that after all these senseless killings there's still an igbo man in the north up till now even when he knows the killings have been attempted in his neighbourhood more than once. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by true2god: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
@ RapLawd,

An Igbo proverb says and I quote: 'when a tree learnt that it will be cut-down it won't move and inch, but when a man learnt that he will be killed he will run for his dear life'.

So my brother, pls run for your dear life, never trust a fulani or an arab muslim, they have the same wicked DNA. They have perfected the art of al-taqiyya for over 1000yrs and won't adjust because of you (an Igbo kafir).

Prevention is better than tears.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by harbiola1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
pls if I may ask Op, what is the purpose of this thread? op alone pls...

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by true2god: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbiola1:
He asked for an advise and we let him understand the dangers of trusting muslims for ones personal security because of their (muslims) application of al-taqiyya against we infidels.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbiola1:

cus I did something awful while I was frightened...shaken...felt insecured...was confused... doubting... was tempted... failed to uphold on to Christ... realised I was wrong, about to go astray and then decided to look for help...

behold!I got what I needed... and my atrocities are now behind me.

do you now see the purpose of the thread

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Ifeann(f): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbiola1:

U have eyes and yet cannot see..

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by PastorKun(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbiola1:

Why do muslims like turning a blind eye to evil fellow muslims commit in the name of islam
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by torchwave: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2015
I'm expecting 'true' Muslims to come and defend their blood gulping religion with more lies. Maybe they will say true Muslims do not lie to strangers or that true Muslims do not kill their neighbours.

Op, I can only say keep the faith. Glad you're wiser now. Never ever recite the Muslim creed. It is your passport to eternal damnation. May God's will be done in your life.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by harbiola1(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2015
RapLawd:

cus I did something awful while I was frightened...shaken...felt insecured...was confused... doubting... was tempted... failed to uphold on to Christ... realised I was wrong, about to go astray and then decided to look for help...

behold!I got what I needed... and my atrocities are now behind me.

do you now see the purpose of the thread
OK, I understand so. I just wanted to know if it's safe for me to say 1/2 things as regards ur issue. But, I'm happy to know that u got what u wanted.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
harbiola1:
OK, I understand so. I just wanted to know if it's safe for me to say 1/2 things as regards ur issue. But, I'm happy to know that u got what u wanted.

Thanks in multiple folds...

Blessings.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by tartar9(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
I pity you keep listening to their so-called advice you'd only die of high B.P
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2015
tartar9:

the same hBP that is currently torturing you and your likes?

#ChristHasMadeMeWhole

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Ifeann(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
RapLawd:

the same hBP that is currently torturing you and your likes?

#ChristHasMadeMeWhole

Tartar9 is the same dude we pprayed for when he was depressed

https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-depression-drugs-get
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Tartar9 is the same dude we pprayed for when he was depressed

https://www.nairaland.com/2154501/what-anxiety-depression-drugs-get

I should've known it based on the symptoms, dude is highly depressed and still needs more prayers and intercessiond

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
simple questions for the Op: what is the difference between the following terms-
"Hausa" , "Muslim", "Northerner".
Secondly can you sincerely claim not to know that Islam prohibits charm making, fetish activities and sorcery?

1 Like

Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by RapLawd(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Binb:
simple questions for the Op: what is the difference between the following terms-
Secondly can you sincerely claim not to know that Islam prohibits charm making, fetish activities and sorcery?

Gotcha!
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by PastorKun(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Binb:

You are not entirely correct, in sufi islam, they make charms and practise sorcery.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by true2god: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
PastorKun:

You are not entirely correct, in sufi islam, they make charms and practise sorcery.
Charm is acceptable in Islam. They atimes write arabic words on a woden slate, wash off what they write and use the water for juju.

I see them do it all the time.
Re: Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2015
tartar9:
u dat depression almost killed, ya now wishing someone HBP. You better leave dat ya religion dat wants to kill ya and ya family wif depression!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) / Today's Date Is In The Holy Bible [see Where It Is] / Fear Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.