Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) (1655 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Mary's Command For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by myworkforchrist: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Today I would like to post a collection of messages that people have received from the Lord Jesus Christ for Catholics worshipping idols. These people also received messages for others, not just Catholics worshipping idols. But I would like to highlight this particular topic, so that you can see the strong warnings that Lord has been giving them.

Occultic and Evil People, Who Are Not of God
In Linda Ngaujah Revelation of Heaven and Hell, I documented that the Lord gave sister Linda a message for Catholics worshipping idols. “He said, ‘Go and tell Catholics that are worshipping idols, they’re occultic people. They are evil people. They are not of Me.'"

Crushed and Cast From His Sight
In Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega, I documented that the Lord gave brother Samuel a message for Catholics worshipping idols. He said, "Tell those worshipping idols, especially the Roman Catholics, that they should stop doing that or I will crush them and cast them from my sight into the lake of fire where there shall be gnashing of teeth and their smoke shall rise forever."

Idolatry Will Not Save Anyone

In Angelica Zambrano Hell and Heaven, I documented that sister Angelica saw many famous people in hell, including a past pope, John Paul II. She said the Lord showed her this man's life on earth and the reasons he is in hell today (I have covered some of these in a previous post already).

The full text can be found here : http://eternal-destinations..com/2014/02/messages-from-lord-for-catholics.html

God bless you as you yield to his word

Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by onyee25(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmm so many beliefs, dont know what to believe anymore
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by myworkforchrist: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
onyee25:
Hmmm so many beliefs, dont know what to believe anymore

Believe only in Jesus and be saved.
You have no excuse again since you viewed this thread. I only hope this thread will stand for you and not against you on Judgment day.

God bless.
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
IT SEEMS ALL CHRISTIANS BEFORE THE 16TH CENTURY WENT TO HELL.

1 Like

Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by vooks: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ubenedictus:
IT SEEMS ALL CHRISTIANS BEFORE THE 16TH CENTURY WENT TO HELL.
Catholicism sent so many to hell little wonder it was christened Harlot of Babylon
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by vooks: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
myworkforchrist:

Believe only in Jesus and be saved.
You have no excuse again since you viewed this thread. I only hope this thread will stand for you and not against you on Judgment day.

God bless.

You rely too much on your subjective visions and dreams and imagination to arrive at the truth. Study scriptures for a change. Only the Word of Truth can transform a soul. Not 1001 visions
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
vooks:

Catholicism sent so many to hell little wonder it was christened Harlot of Babylon
SO U BELIVE THAT FOR 16 CENTURIES THE GATE OF HELL PREVAILED AGAINST THE CHURCH?
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by vooks: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ubenedictus:
SO U BELIVE THAT FOR 16 CENTURIES THE GATE OF HELL PREVAILED AGAINST THE CHURCH?

YHWH always has a remnant
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by tdcministry: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
The people of God, sons and daughters of Jesus, the righteous ones, those who adhere strictly to the teachings of Jesus christ. Why hast thou lack in some crucial facets of life excluding the spiritual facet? It is the believe of many Christians that the process of attaining success in marriage, career, academic and social life is by sticking to God. The human part in the role of success has been neglected by many Christians. In the career world, many Christians don't seek to acquire more knowledge and skills in order to be promoted , the church has been viewed as a centre where all protocols and processes are ruled out and miraculous promotions are procured. The house of God have been portrayed as a mechanism of heuristics towards the attainment of success in any facet of life. However, some sect of believers affirm that "Heaven help those who help themselves" they believe God and man have a role to play in the success story of mankind; it is their believe that the right things needs to be done and the required process and protocols needs to be followed. To the critics of the believe that "heaven help those who help themselves" the Christians who tries to follow the lay down processes and principles  of attaining success are often regarded to as Christians who believe in their own strength and wisdom. To vindicate their criticism they often cite the saying that "our God breaks all protocols"...without mincing, what's your take on this issue? .......comment and throw more light to the issue on Ground....http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/moment-of-expression-with-oluwaseyi-kelv.xhtml
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by myworkforchrist: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
vooks:

You rely too much on your subjective visions and dreams and imagination to arrive at the truth. Study scriptures for a change. Only the Word of Truth can transform a soul. Not 1001 visions

I believe you know the word of God is written by inspiration of the holyspirit. For example, John wrote the book of revelation by vision from heaven. The claim of the catholic bowing down to graven image contradicts the word of God which is the bible. If you feel my claim is faulted, please kindly show me the part of the scripture that buttress your affirmation of contradiction.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Exodus 20:4-6
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

And lastly, revelation that are in line with the word of God are inspired by the Holyspirit. The below points highlight what the holyspirit helps us to achieve if we are true christian

1. It reminds us of the commandment of God. Just has the Spirit of God helped John to note what will happen at the final time(end times), the same spirit of God is still active, helping people to realize their flaws, sinful nature and reality of hell and heaven.

Scriptural backing:
John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2. The holyspirit is our comforter and is presently here with us.
John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

3. The Holyspirit intercedes (prays) for us. This is very important. The only mediator for us with our heavenly father and Jesus is the HolySpirit and not saints or mary. I repeat, mary or saints are not our mediator. Doing that will incur the wrath of God on such doer.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I pray this message help any reader to come to the realization of the truth. JESUS only is the WAY to salvation. You don't need a mediator or graven image, doing that will lead to eternal damnation in hell

HELL is REAL

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by vooks: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
myworkforchrist:

I believe you know the word of God is written by inspiration of the holyspirit. For example, John wrote the book of revelation by vision from heaven. The claim of the catholic bowing down to graven image contradicts the word of God which is the bible. If you feel my claim is faulted, please kindly show me the part of the scripture that buttress your affirmation of contradiction.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Exodus 20:4-6
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

And lastly, revelation that are in line with the word of God are inspired by the Holyspirit. The below points highlight what the holyspirit helps us to achieve if we are true christian

1. It reminds us of the commandment of God. Just has the Spirit of God helped John to note what will happen at the final time(end times), the same spirit of God is still active, helping people to realize their flaws, sinful nature and reality of hell and heaven.

Scriptural backing:
John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2. The holyspirit is our comforter and is presently here with us.
John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

3. The Holyspirit intercedes (prays) for us. This is very important. The only mediator for us with our heavenly father and Jesus is the HolySpirit and not saints or mary. I repeat, mary or saints are not our mediator. Doing that will incur the wrath of God on such doer.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I pray this message help any reader to come to the realization of the truth. JESUS only is the WAY to salvation. You don't need a mediator or graven image, doing that will lead to eternal damnation in hell

HELL is REAL

God bless

They are inspired and inerrant while you are not, that's the difference cool

They carry the highest authority. Against what can I test your dreams,delusions,hallucinations....?
Re: Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
vooks:

YHWH always has a remnant
WHERE WERE THEY? FEEL FREE TO NAME THE NAMES OF THIS REMNANT.

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Calculation = 666 / Who Incited David To Count The Fighting Men Of Israel? / Just An Hypothesis, Do You Think It Will Be Ethical To Revive Neanderthals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.