Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Justin Bieber Commences 21st Birthday Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Commences 21st Birthday Celebration (735 Views)

Buchi Celebrates His Son, Marizu Ikechi's 21st Birthday / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / 2face Sang For Annie Idibia On Her 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Commences 21st Birthday Celebration by deawong(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-dV3m6pL4UA4/VPHfDpqEz7I/AAAAAAAAAh4/xvq75dShIi0/s1600/justii.jpg[/img]
Justin Bieber's pals amazed him with a totally restored 1965 Lincoln Continental in front of his 21st birthday on Sunday, March 1, 2015....

The ‘Boyfriend’ hitmaker, who is set to celebrate the milestone on Sunday, kicked off his celebrations early after John and Sammy Shahidi presented him with a 1965 Lincoln Continental ride on Thursday night, February 26. A source said the Canadian heartthrob’s close pals, who are also his business partners in the selfie-app Shots, spent approximately $20,000 getting the car completely restored over the past few months. Justin was clearly thrilled with the gift as he spent much of last night driving it up and down the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, according to gossip website TMZ.com. The insider said the car looks similar to the one that features in the opening credits of ‘Entourage,’ which was one of Justin’s favourite TV shows. The singer is gearing up to star in a Comedy Central Roast as part of his birthday celebrations, during which a number of comedians including Kevin Hart will poke fun at him. Justin Drew Bieber was born on march 1, 1994 in Ontario, Canada....
source: http://..com/2015/02/justin-bieber-commences-21st-birthday.html
Re: Justin Bieber Commences 21st Birthday Celebration by dorocent(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
nice
Re: Justin Bieber Commences 21st Birthday Celebration by Xionez(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Wia d pishures of the restored ride na?
I just spent part of my 4GB on this page and I expect relevant pishures not some kid with a flaming hair!!
Wetin I go carry him do?

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Having Sex Like 500 Times A Day:kim Kardashian / Joseph Yobo In Politics / My Degree, My Most Cherished Asset - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.