Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media (430 Views)

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / "Beat Me Or Floyd Mayweather Instead"- Peter Okoye Slams Women Beaters / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
To all the married folks, actress Toyin Aimakhu has got some words for you smiley. See below:

“To all friends and fans, i’ll like to start these piece by saying marriage is king in Africa. When men cheats and abuse women we all come out and scream, why is then wrong to sing their praises when they treat us right Alot of marital problems and issues are as a result of not appreciating each other.

Mind you our choices differs, but nevertheless they are our head and should be cater for and treated right. When your man treats you right people will say you’ve jazzed him, or that he is using you, with such conclusions, Won’t your man be afraid of treating you right?
If you feel living with a man is bad, have you taken your time to think that some female friends are worse?

Why do you have evil resentments against men? Let’s stop discouraging young ladies out there who are aspiring to be married, let them know there are two ways to life. It’s not only when molested that we should come out and speak.

Let’s learn to see our men differently and learn to appreciate them.
My name is Toyin Aimakhu johnson… I love my husband he’s my small god!!!

(1)

Facebook Ceo Claims To Work 50 To 60 Hours A Week / Watch Eminem’s ‘rap God’ Synched To ‘rick And Morty’ / Kcee European Tour Hits Tampa Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.