Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,512 members, 7,958,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Categories Of People U See In An Occasion E.g Burial - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Categories Of People U See In An Occasion E.g Burial (413 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of People U See In An Occasion E.g Burial by agoadiv(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
Actually i can't remember the last time i went to this but probably i guess twas that of ma uncle n i was a kid then but i compelled this with that knowledge and other friends that testify about it after coming back..

1-THE CHIEF MOURNERS
this ones are not from the immediate, they are probably women that will cry like its their brother of sister or father or mother that is to be buried

2-THE BOTTLE CHANGERS
This onces are mainly village women and few men,they came there with all kinds of brewery bottle so that anyone that falls in won't find them lagging.. wanna frustrate them? use CAN through out.

3-THE NO-TIME
This ones won't mind if its burial or anything but will drink like say tomorrow no deh.

4-THE HUNGRY MOURNERS
This ones are mostly village women and men that will come with big coolers and waterproof to stock eba and rice for the nextweeks consumption

5-THE TRUE MOURNERS
This ones are the real people that feel it and will not even have appetite to eat the foods

6-THE MEGA EXPERIENCERS
NO SUCH ENGLISH BIKONU..this once will be giving u list of people that will be buried the nextweek and the once that just died

7-THE FOODOMETERScheesy
This ones came to eat out their sorrows, they eat fast and must taste all the food in that occasion.

8-THE TERRORISTS
THIS ones came for shodies and mostly the female choristers Will be caught in their hookgrin

add urs
Re: Categories Of People U See In An Occasion E.g Burial by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
The OBSERVERS. Oga Op, a case study..

1 Like

Re: Categories Of People U See In An Occasion E.g Burial by Vision4God: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
People wt diff characters. Hhmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts & Track Records Of GMB That Makes Him The Best Candidate For Presidency / I Want To Buy Nairaland.. / Ondo: Consumption Of Local Gin Possible Cause Of Disease – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.