Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (82403 Views)

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Reasons Why Ugandan Ladies Do Not Wear Panties - By UgandaExposed / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by hensben(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Lalasticala wetie concern you with women breast? grin

I thought you are South African...
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
Exactly!
They should let their breast sag in peace!

It's not always their fault na cheesy
Hmm..whose fault?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by hensben(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
mezebel:
I dedicate the above bossom to all the people shouting change. This is likely the kind of change u want...change from small bossom to over load....

Gej till the above bossom return to its normal size...
u well so undecided......we talking blossom you talking nonsense
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by ahaz: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
1stola:
OK.
That last girl though...
She carry weight o.
If she unpack am ehn, E go nearly dey touch her knees.
Lest I forget,

#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a
Useless
Clueless
Shoeless
Zoologist
so-called PhD holder
and a Terrorist rule us again.
#NeverAgain
#March4change
#March4Buhari&Osinbajo
GoodLOCK must go!!!
we must announce ur obituary on d 28th of march.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by koyyess: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Things that women put themselves through to please their fellow women and boys. Real men don't give a hoot. Just have a flawless skin and smell nice.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by mytime24(f): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
sauceny:

Don't worry,i have solutions to fallen tits...
dat ur ministry no concern mi sha
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by marieolae(f): 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
It could be the nature of their body.
hensben:
Hmm..whose fault?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

unedited video of the procedure or........u knw the rest nah
I don't know
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by hensben(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmmm..okay.
marieolae:
It could be the nature of their body.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
sauceny:

Hope you don't end up freezing your boobz,like tryna preserve it for decades grin
Read my comment again...After dat, den you are highly welcum to quote me
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Setaje:

shocked
True dear
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Horllamideh(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
I don't know
or i won't believe it....don't tell me you actually believed that without putting the procedure to test.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

*checks profile pix* then y aren't u using it?
pishures do deceive remember?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

or i won't believe it....don't tell me you actually believed that without putting the procedure to test.
I live in same room wit sum1 dat do it
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
1miccza:

I disagree iced water is meant for the throat only The recipe for firm and pointing boobs lies with we guyz or shoul we say brosses ... grin
Lol...badt guy
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Read my comment again...After dat, den you are highly welcum to quote me

U ought to know i was joking...
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by ghost1718(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
evegran:
Lol!
Me lav me girls just the way they are. smiley
shai gringrin them point face downward ??gringrin
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Horllamideh(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
I live in same room wit sum1 dat do it
and how sure are you that the breast firming therapy is working for her....am naturally curious....hope you dont mind
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
sauceny:

U ought to know i was joking...
Yea, i know
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

and how sure are you that the breast firming therapy is working for her....am naturally curious....hope you dont mind
she does it in my presence...And i av also watched it in a movie before
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
pishures do deceive remember?
hmmmm...true that. but I'm curious. how do u do it? how do u use that method to achieve results? hope you don't mind sharing
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

hmmmm...true that. but I'm curious. how do u do it? how do u use that method to achieve results? hope you don't mind sharing
Lol...y do u wanna know? Are u a female?
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Tracy66: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
This one na better exposito , read it on www.enekem.com earlier today
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Tracy66: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
This one na better exposito , read it on enekem.com earlier today
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol...y do u wanna know? Are u a female?
aite...never mind then
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Horllamideh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
she does it in my presence...And i av also watched it in a movie before
tenkz xo much...Am new to nairaland and may need your help in future....Do take care of me
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

aite...never mind then
:p
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by 1stola: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
ahaz:
we must announce ur obituary on d 28th of march.
Woe unto you.
It is you and all your family members that will perish before March 28.
Ameen.
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by 1miccza: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol...badt guy

In 2face's voice yeess oo na me now na meee!!!
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Horllamideh:

tenkz xo much...Am new to nairaland and may need your help in future....Do take care of me
Wow! u highly wlcm dear...*gives him alomo+jedi+fanta*

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
mytime24:
dat ur ministry no concern mi sha

You only doubting tity boi cool
Re: Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs by Mhizkel(f): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
1miccza:

In 2face's voice yeess oo na me now na meee!!!
In PEJ's voice! Derex God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Apk/ Traffic Rider Hack Engine 2016 Auto Updated 100% Working Cheat Ios Android / 20-Year-Old Lady Makes Wedding Dress Without A Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.