Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Mistake Of Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mistake Of Nigerians (316 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Righteousness uphold a nation but......................... I think it's time Nigerians considered this short,brief unacceptable truth of the word of God.And before you start to ask who I am I will like to answer the question before hand. My name is Olaleye Olusanya, a Nigerian of Ondo State origin, a Christian by Faith and of course a nairalader.
I come out not as a Nigerian but as a Christian, a representative of Christ on earth who at least see things the way God himself see things through the ever living word of His I.e the Bible. I listen to news and if not everyday I hear Pastors urging Nigerian to pray for Nigeria that the anger of God should pass over Nigeria. Well that's good but not good at all.
I will like to sight for us a country which we quite
know well;The nation Israel. Nigeria do look much like Isreal in all things except in the fear of God. Nigeria is a country without the fear of God yet more religious than Esau who killed his brother. How will you explain the action of Bokoharam, the unjustifiable postponement of the election or the meeting of CAN ?
Pastors say Nigerian should fast for Nigeria but I pity people who are fasting because they are fasting in vain, why am I so sure? Isaiah 58 reveals what God says about fasting. What then is the solution?
The Scripture says do deeds that shows you have repent and James caught the revelation and exclaimed "Faith without work is dead". The solution is simple prayer won't do it neither will fasting but Righteous judgment, letting the oppressed go free, taking the course of the widow, and doing justice.
It does not start with the leaders it start with you. If you live in truth and i do the same before you know it God will be pleased with Nigeria soon. I challenge Nigeria to do what Nineveh did at the voice of the preacher.

(1) (Reply)

This Should Be Produced To Lie On Skin / Share With Fellow Nairalanders,one Thing You Want In Life. / Missing $20bn: NNPC Faults Sanusi’s Latest Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.