Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Police Women And Their Bad Mouth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Women And Their Bad Mouth (574 Views)

5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Women And Their Bad Mouth by babeface3: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
While policemen are always accused of bribery and brutality in Nigeria, the women always utter vituperation in the heat of anger. They utter unimaginable words in attempt to tackle wrong doers. I had always compared their bad words with the brutality of their male counterparts.

One traffic policewoman just told a motorist yesterday; see as him mouth dey like old woman to.t.o grin Naija I hail oh!

Im sure you guys have similar experience.
Re: Police Women And Their Bad Mouth by walemoney007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
babeface3:
While policemen are always accused of bribery and brutality in Nigeria, the women always utter vituperation in the heat of anger. They utter unimaginable words in attempt to tackle wrong doers. I had always compared their bad words with the brutality of their male counterparts.

One traffic policewoman just told a motorist yesterday; see as him mouth dey like old woman to.t.o grin Naija I hail oh!

Im sure you guys have similar experience.
Re: Police Women And Their Bad Mouth by nnanyereugo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Police wmen r evn more devilish dan dia male counterparts, dem no go evn let u talk if dem dey against u. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Trader Stabs Colleague With Scissors / Journey To Libya!! How I Was Forced Into Prostitution– Abducted 15 Year Old Girl / 3 Men Busted By The NDLEA For Cocaine Traficking [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.