Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc (348 Views)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hebrews 1:10

He also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Colossians 2:9
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,

Colossians 1:16-18

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

John 21:17

The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

please keep this thread active if you LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, who is GOD over all.....write something about our GOD....JESUS bless you
Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
(Matthew 17:24-27)

Coming to Capernaum, the tax collector asks Simon Peter, "Does your Teacher not pay the temple tax?" and Peter replies in the affirmative (verses 24-25).

“But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line. Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin. Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours.”

my LORD and my GOD cool
Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Malachi 3:6 "For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
Psalm 45:5-7

Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies;
let the nations fall beneath your feet.
6 Your throne, O God,[a] will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.
Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by mikigen(m): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
"He is the author and finisher of our faith" In him we find solace...glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
Colossians 1:15

Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

that's my LORD JESUS cool
Re: Jesus Christ Thread (all About Jesus Christ) Drop Ya Comments, Praise Etc by bingbagbo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
Colossians 2:9

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking A Sin??? / I Don’t Believe The Bible On Sex – Queenethhilbert / 30% Extra Easter Sms Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.