Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades (836 Views)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help / Ogun Education In A Mess:oou TASUED Ranks Poorly In NUC Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Prophessor(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Good Morning, I really need your help on this, Plz don't misjudge me, I never wished for this, I am also one of the students who entered the university with high hopes of being the best, I am also one of the students who read, Attend all classes including night classes, I read all the topics we have been taught but none has reflected on the scores of my tests

I have seen many of my course mates who rarely read score very high, why is my case so different, I don't know if this is right but these are some of the scores in the test

Psychology - 16.5/30

Government - 16/30

English - 13/30

Legal Method - 9/30

I know many of you would have already looked down on me scornfully and are ready to insult me on this issue, I know you have every right to do so but pls don't

It is my first semester in the faculty of law, we have ten days to our English exam and it is the type that the scores show immediately after writing because it is computer based, is there something I'm not doing, what is that thing that is missing, is there still hope for me.,

Plz don't look down on me like the way my friends and course mates did when I asked them for help, what I need is your Advice.,

Please Advice.... thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2015
plz lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi

FP plz, he needs it
Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Mayorblaze: 3:33am On Mar 01, 2015
Lemme share one of my numerous stunt with you

had mth 202 test the same day i had to defend c++ programming assignment... And unluckyly for me both fell the same time

My course mates left to do the mth test but i didn't.. By the time i was through with the defense, they have finish the test....

But exam came . I didn't bother to open my handout on mth until a day to the day i had the paper

to cut long story short... I had B in that course whereas most of my course mates carried the course

lesson: sometimes test score doesn't determine ur total performance in a course... Your determination and time u give to that course matter and how fast u can understand

p.s i spent 12hours reading mth202 a day before exam

#stay away from nairaland for a while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by bisi16(m): 6:01am On Mar 01, 2015
Try not to formulate ur own ideas. Nigerian lecturers love it word 4 word.. I know a guy who had 1st class 4rm cramming.
Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Prophessor(m): 6:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Mayorblaze:
Lemme share one of my numerous stunt with you

had mth 202 test the same day i had to defend c++ programming assignment... And unluckyly for me both fell the same time

My course mates left to do the mth test but i didn't.. By the time i was through with the defense, they have finish the test....

But exam came . I didn't bother to open my handout on mth until a day to the day i had the paper

to cut long story short... I had B in that course whereas most of my course mates carried the course

lesson: sometimes test score doesn't determine ur total performance in a course... Your determination and time u give to that course matter and how fast u can understand

p.s i spent 12hours reading mth202 a day before exam

#stay away from nairaland for a while...
thank you so much, I will heed to your advice

1 Like

Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Prophessor(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2015
bisi16:
Try not to formulate ur own ideas. Nigerian lecturers love it word 4 word.. I know a guy who had 1st class 4rm cramming.
true, the same way I tried to use my own words in the psychology test and legal method test and see what they gave me

thank you so much sir

I will put this in mind
Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Prophessor(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2015
Japhet04:
plz lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi

FP plz, he needs it
yes plz lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi, Seun, Richiez,

help plz
Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2015
Plz lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi, Richiez, someone do something please he needs this
Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
I can see you are a fresh law student and i can sense the zeal to have an excellent grade...The ability to forge ahead with resolute progressiveness after facing a disappointment is what brings out the champion in every man.Despite the fact that you scored very low marks in your tests,i believe you can still have an excellent result if you are determined to do so....Pray,Read and for courses which you dont understand,meet people who are more versed in the course so they could elucidate to you...And also,past questions also helps... Above all,never be of the belief that it is impossible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Performed Poorly In His Tests, Can He Still Come Out With A-grades by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
lalasticlala

ishilove

fynestboi

cry

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The CBT UTME In Nigeria By A Concerned Citizen. / Real Computer Answers: Theory And OBJ / Very Gud English Student Shuld Assist Me With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.