Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103868 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2015
May her soul find eternal solace with God. So sad.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by richard870(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Am sure the dude deflowered her.This is so sad
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Biitch, I don't do confused hos like u. I prefer a girl to be straight and that's it. Look for someone else, no space here tongue
oh..u tink u can compose that to spoil my identity...mumu like u,u just failed in ur miserable life..ds just cheap blackmail...come up wit sometin better idiot.
u dnt av job,dats how u go about composing negative quote abt people who are more better dan u.
BUSH PIG
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Ericobandaraz(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2015
How did she manage to cover her face with her hands wen she was brought down from d rope,abi she neva die?

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

I'm a useless lesbian. Di.ldos and vibrators are my best company when my girls ain't around. I hate all men and I don't care what they say. This is women's world!
BUSH PIG
Biitch, I already know that. Weirdos like u can be found in Kampala
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2015
angry angry angry dis is a very useless gyal.. i must say no mind of her own.....senseless love story
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2015
She looks jxt too beautiful,shapy n hvin a good height...wish She kneW her worth..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by harffie(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

thunder fire dat ur mouth...shebi u want curse ds mrn of new month, dats how ds month wil be a dsgraceful month 4 u & ur family...u wil regret eva crossin my part wit insult...i dnt normally lik insult bt u pushin me far...ogun fire ur generation.
Hey dear! He's just teasing you, shouldn't have given him the luxury.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

you think nobody knows how u doin this, u ar jus a fool...those dat knows me know who i am.
why did u nt put BUSH PIG in d 1st quote,why d 2nd...u see ur life.
its ur mother dats a lesbian
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Havilah93(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2015
Yet another wasted destiny . . .

May God help us
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by babie78: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2015
That rope can't bear the weight of a dog talkless a human being

That girl was murdered and then it was made to look like she hung herself

Look at the distance of her feet to the ground very suspicious death if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by hani2348(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2015
charlsecy:

Do you know what was going on on her mind?
no matter what going on in her mind me come and go, why kill you self because of a guy that would probably leave her friend once he meets someone hotter the next minute
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by rugged7(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2015
THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN NIGERIA!! angry
THIS WAS IN CAMEROON.
WATCH THE UNIFORM OF THE BIR(cameroonian gendarme) AND THEIR POLICE... undecided
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

XBLadez :

help!! mum is a lezbian
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

XBLadez
Aww! This is so pitiable! grin You just don't know the scope. I thought u were a hard girl. . .frankly, I like dealing with them. But I'm wrong. Obviously, ur softer than u appear. Forget this, please
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by stinggy(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2015
charlsecy:

Do you know what was going on on her mind?

Whatever might have been going through her mind, killing one's self is never an option bro.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by eldoradoxx: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2015
The first picture clearly shows it was a suicide. Look at the position of her hands. If she was brought to that position after she had died somewhere, her body position especially how her hands sought to grip the wall would not be in that position. Her slippers position can be explained. She stood on top of the platform where she knot the rope round the pillar, she remove her slippers there. Perhaps she passed under the wooden bar and tied the rope round her neck. Thereafter she jumped. That explains why her was stretched as if she was trying to hold ground from where she jumped and the other hand as if she was trying to hold the wall. Dead people don't position themselves after death.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
harffie:
Hey dear! He's just teasing you, shouldn't have given him the luxury.
i dnt take that trash for insulting me & callin me lesbian,i dint near him atall,he jus startd insultin his sisters & mother, sometimes i ignore insults bt ds bastard is so annoyin...just tell him to pack well & stay in his lane..i hate guys like him
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Taylor86:
abeg she die with her punny?
check under ur mattress, its there grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Aww! This is so pitiable! grin You just don't know the scope. I thought u were a hard girl. . .frankly, I like dealing with them. But I'm wrong. Obviously, ur softer than u appear. Forget this, please
scope kill u..u tink am a hard girl in a negative way abi, i dnt do hard to insult & blackmail people like u...idiot, dnt eva cross my part agn.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Bowaley17(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
Thunder fire ur corpse... Shameless thing... because of dick u go kill yourself... All this under-16 girls self...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2015
NegeduGrace:
yes my lady
wow!great! I luv that state of been in Kongi sha. it's a beautiful feeling. can we meet?please bbm me

NB;I'm a handsome guy wink
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

scope kill u..u tink am a hard girl in a negative way abi? . . .
Pfft! You're not hard at all. I can tell from ur reaction. But u have to stop now or u won't like what I'd do next; that's if u can't pick ur words carefully. Stop!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by eneres: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
Really sad. But how are we sure that this young lady committed suicide. She might have been murder by her boyfriend or someone and her body was placed there to look like suicide. Unfortunately, Nigeria police is not advanced to conduct autopsy to determine the cause of death. I think she was murder because the position of her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide. But in the picture, her slippers were far from her body which means someone place the slippers there.
that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Pfft! You're not hard at all. I can tell from ur reaction. But u have to stop now or u won't like what I'd do next; that's if u can't pick ur words carefully. Stop!
until u apologise wit u goin on ur knees
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

until u apologise wit u goin on ur knees
I had wanted to, but u called me an i.diot. You should apologise instead
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Certifiedboss: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Source: http:///QBeyD

This same week a youth corper killed himself because of a girl..... What's our society turning in to. ?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2015
In Shakespear's voice
Juliet called out to Romeo where art thou?
Romeo answered I have found love and favour in your best friend's arms.
Juliet said I will kill myself by committing suicide at the back of the house where you and I used to do quickie.
So sad that she thinks no other man will love her more than her estranged boyfriend. Wasted kpekus!!!!
RIP to the giirl
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by otimothy(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

Your first post was ignorant, you went as far as calling her names. Only now when you realized your mistakes, and instead of admiting it, your trying to come up with a pity story to justify your actions. It is well my brother.

wow and wat made you think i changed my stance about her been a dumb ass for killing herself?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2015
XBLadez:

I had wanted to, but u called me an i.diot. You should apologise instead
u are lame
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2015
stinggy:
No pity from me to brainless people undecided Take your own life because a guy dumps you

Say Hi to Lucifer cool
@Stinggy stop abusing me Lucifer son of The morning by equating me with ur imaginary Satan. I don't blame u. The blame will go to the organized religions. 4 ur info, Lucifer is the planet Venus when it appears in the morning, and the brightest object outside the sun and the moon in the galaxy. It is the Latin 4 the light bearer and b/c of its brightness in the sky the ancients called the planet Lucifer when it sets in the morning. It is also the Vulgate translation of the Hebrew expression for the "bright one". The Hebrew prophet Isaiah the term 'Lucifer' in satirical allusion to the king of Babylon, describing the frustrated ambition of the morning star to rise higher than all other stars: "How are thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer son of the morning" (Isaiah 14:12). In the new testament, star imagery is applied to the figure of Christ: In the 2 Peter 1:19 he is called "day star" (Greek for phosphorous), and in Revelation 22:16 he is called "morning star". The identification of prophet Isaiah's Lucifer with Devil or Satan began with St. Jerome(who lived ?347-419 or 420AD) & other Doctors of the church after him, who held that Jesus implied the identification when he said, "I beheld Satan as Lightning from heaven" (Luke 10:18). From then on the confusion started and since no one could challenge the church then till protestant reformations centuries after it appeared to be the truth.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by XBLadez: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Midehi:

Does anyone know how to stop being a lesbian? The life I'm living is boring. At times I feel like committing suicide cry
It's not hard. A girl just did it by herself this morning. Get a rope of N50, tie it round ur neck and hang on a pole. You'd be doing the world a great favour. We don't want lesbians

*Let this serve as a warning. Next, I'll be posting ur pictures. Dare me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.