Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) (103874 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
[quote author=mystiqueDZ post=31190312][/quote]

No she wouldn't have been here, and that is why I said thank God for strength for you. Not everyone have the same strength and courage. Let's let the poor lady to rest. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2015
cry cry cry cry

I feel so sad right now
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

"They are not supposed to live in the first place"? You are trying to come out as considerate but you are no different, who are you to decide who lives and who shouldn't ? One has no right to live because they have "weak emotions"? What is the difference between us and animals then? The strong should kill off the weak because "they have no reason to live in the first place". Am not trying to justify her actions, but don't judge anyone till you have walked a mile in their shoes, and if you her able to stand the hard time, good.

It is a shame you failed to understand my comment, but that is none of my business! I repeat any weak emotional being who decides to take his/her God given life is not worthy to live in the first place! If you like give it any interpretation you like but I stand by what I said. Why haven't you killed yourself or haven't you face any serious challenge in life?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by bennifield11(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2015
ella1000:
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
www.jobspase.com

------------------
I tryna join the site but nigeria is not included in the list of countries that can business with them
....here's my whatsapp number +2347064416414..pls let's chat I can see that website is a legitimate one
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

It is a shame you failed to understand my comment, but that is none of my business! I repeat any weak emotional being who decides to take his/her God given life is not worthy to live in the first place! If you like give it any interpretation you like but I stand by what I said. Why haven't you killed yourself or haven't you face any serious challenge in life?

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Pathetic!
♍ƺ believe she caused it, cos i knw girls sure know how to flaunt their boyfriends. And probably the friend was jealous nd decided to snatch him.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by blakky97(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2015
onila:
I hrd her boyfriend killed her
because she was cheating

who now opened her body?
some ppl are sick.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2015
She for come mek I give her love wey pass her ex. RIP sha
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2015
thunder fire love....nonesense....

she never thought of sharing the man with her best friend...

idiat with konji... angry angry angry

btw...who opend her jeans...

thunder will fire all of una... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Gbemini(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
The person wey cover her face with d second hand u dey tell me say she die,this person for d picture no die.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by smatadex(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2015
There are more than 2billion people in this world, why commiting sucide because of one person..........well is not my business.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2015
RIP. Lover girl. shocked
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by boma95(f): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2015
hani2348:
I know we meant to respect the dead and all but this needs beating cause her dumbness is limited edition

I swear.....
She's not ok
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Princephelar(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2015
And if a NLer had posted about teenagers not going into relationship I know so many NLers will boo him or her... I just dont know why people see the truth and attack it. Well that just prove dt itz d truth... RIP to the dead
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by otimothy(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2015
martyns303:

My God, that was very wrong of you. Emotion is one of the most difficult thing to control. Have you ever felt hopeless, frustrated, bitter, depressed and see no reason to live for? You don't know her story or pain, so don't seat at your comfort and call people names. You don't know what people have to go through.

we have only heard that her guy dumped her, we don't know for how many years they have dated, the plans they have made, the sacrifice she had made, the pains and joy she had.

If you have never felt real pain to the point where you have thought about ending your life, then you have no idea what pain is.

For all those going through hard times, please talk to someone.

Not everyone we see with a smile is doing alright.

yes not everyone that goes around wit a smile is alright,so if u dont knw anyfin abt me dont quote me wit the thought u did,u dont see dead people writing which is exactly wat im doing,beat this a lady i dated for 6yrs knowing practically all her family and she knows mine by nov last year the mum asked me i borrow her 200g to invest in her business for the festive period little did i knw i was paying for her engagement to someone else and december she travelled to be engaged to someone else,the worst scenaria is i saw her engagement pics on someones dp and lo and behold both mum,daughter and others didnt pick my calls till mid january and was apologising,nw u dont see me drinking acid or diving frm third mainland bridge,so tell me hw has killing herself solved the issue? i believe in whomever hurts u turn it around as a positive motivation and let them know it was wrong #thanks for waking up emotions i had kept in check#
besides i didnt write my story for self pity i wrote it so u wld understand life itself isnt fair and if u didnt kill urself when the going was good you sure shldnt kill yourself when its not as smooth as expected,so martinz tell me why u havent killed urself or u wanna say u havent faced the downward aspect of life?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2015
sad life! cool
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
What did she climb b4 lettin herself off it 2 hang herself. I mean i see no chair or whatever on d floor

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Takim107(f): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2015
When my boyfriend left me I never thought of this,I cried, pleaded all to no avail..when I let everything go truly I re-package myself well, looked more beautiful and when he saw my new look everyday on Facebook and how happy I'm he came begging but I promise myself never to take him back....girl may your soul rest where God wants it to be, u took a wrong step I wonder if you didn't have friends to talk to.

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2015
This is what happens when you are not selfish with you

Love comes with loving yourself ridiculously before sharing it with others. That way you get less hurt if they decide to shove it to yourself.

On the flip side

What is she doing with boyfriend at her age?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
that looks more like murder....but our dumb security operatives will jus go wit the story they hear.....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Jetland(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2015
xreal:
... because of what? dick?

Was she high on somethin?

A lesson to other ladies.
If you try this, you will end up sticking ur thing to the wall and also giving the dirty wall a French Kiss (@ 1st pic).

So sad.
how will she explain to God the cos of her death when she gets to heaven?
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by tundeotunba(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2015
I don't think this happenings are ordinary o.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by sucess001(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2015
This is really sad.

For yall just judging her....its d height of insensitivity.

I ve been there and I knw its never easy wen someone leaves u to date someone u knw....it hurts like crazy. Sad she didn't snap out of it.

One tin is for sure, with her death, her ex bf and ex best friend will never knw peace neitherr will d relationship be blessed.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by vega84(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2015
Godforbid cos prick, abi love? This fine gal jst go waste her life. #vegatalks#
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Raiders:
In the first picture, her slippers should be directly under her body if she committed suicide but If you looked at the first picture you will notice her slippers is far from her body.
There is no two way about it, the suicide shit is just a decoy. She was killed
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by ICHINONYE(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
I wish dier waz notin like lovee, or love only comes when ure wit d rite person, God knos beta sha, may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2015
seunlayi:
I doubt if this story is real, take another look at the pics
Especially the Nigerian tag. Do we have a uniform department with the color that guy is putting on? Rip to the dead, but methinks it's not Nigeria
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Love is wicked!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2015
olami234lekan:
This is fake story, and from what I see there that girl is alive and well. Holding wall with one hand while one leg is also on a rock. She's also covering her face while she lay down there considering the dead don't hide identity and this one manage to do.
You're observant. Most Nairalanders are so eager to comment that they hardly take time to think. The girl doesn't look dead to me @all. Looks more like a movie scene
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2015
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Source: http:///QBeyD
Thats definately not Nigeria, but the Cameroonian gendamerie. Oopsss.....!Cut and join story. When has our police force adopted Red barret system?
chinwenduebo:
So sad!A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.

According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Thats definately not Nigeria, but the Cameroonian gendamerie. Oopsss.....!Cut and join story. When has our police force adopted Red barret system?
chinwenduebo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Woman Stabs 10 Years Old Girl In Her Vagina In Lagos (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.