Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) (2248 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Opinion- Is Desmond Eliot The Cutest Yoruba Guy In Nigeria? / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2015
Nairalanders come pay homage to the HOTTEST Nairalander cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by vjsmiles: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2015
FLAT NOSE THICK MOUTH
HORIZONTED HEAD..

AND BTW YOU AINT BLACK YOU BROWN...
NO OFFE?NSE angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin
Whats dis? sad
Are u gonn cramp ma style or what?
Now beadet

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
FLAT NOSE THICK MOUTH
HORIZONTED HEAD..

NO OFFE?NSE angry

The jealous ones still envy.
Thanks for the compliment cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by vjsmiles: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

The jealous ones still envy.
Thanks for the compliment cool
angry

LOW SELF ESTEEMED CAUSES THIS

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by dyttt: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2015
Is this the only one u got?
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by Mimienudles(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Cutest!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2015
Mimienudles:
Cutest!
Thanks honey kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
dyttt:
Is this the only one u got?
Na
Lots of me still here cool
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by dyttt: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:

Na
Lots of me still here cool

Where
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2015
dyttt:

Where
Ya thong grin
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2015
FP beckons cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by DickDastardly(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
I gividup for this guy! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by NeilOssai(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
FLAT NOSE THICK MOUTH
HORIZONTED HEAD..

NO OFFE?NSE angryu

...u Fine pass am,,,..jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Igbo and. Fraud...nd dix one b handsom?
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by vjsmiles: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2015
NeilOssai:
...u Fine pass am,,,..jealousy
angry
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Senseless brat! How did igbo enter this thread? Leave thread now before l slap that bia bia comot your jaw angry cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by kechywillz(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2015
na so.correct guy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by CORTANA: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2015
Guy you over neat. No mind dem jealous agbaya

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by kechywillz(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2015
kestolove95:
ni.g.a just say ur jealous of him. And wats fraud about this?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2015
guy or gay? ewww!!you fancy yourself like a lady.
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2015
You not black angry
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by zeelo2014: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2015
OP,You're a fine guy. Envious ones must hate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by Merryglad(f): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
you are looking great....happy new month to U

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lol. No mind them.....you are cute.

chiwetaluAGU:

Ya thong grin
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by adellam16(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
chiwetaluAGU:
Nairalanders come pay homage to the HOTTEST Nairalander cool
. Yea right! Cutest guy nd u got a few posts! Pele
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by Nizox(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guy no mind dem haters, u be fyn boy infact cute wan kill u. If sey i be gel i go jst toast maseff for u. Bt u av to work on ur temper, i noticed u wanted to slap somebody a female at dat, jst for little critism, it speaks volume of ur person.
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by graychuks(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Hottest black black Nairalander... Lwkm... Guy u no black nao... As for hottest... It's overated
Re: Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) by graychuks(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Hottest black Nairalander... Lwkm... Guy u no black nao... As for hottest... It's overated

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: *dhtml / Swit D Are 2 Different People / Which Website Are You So Addicted To? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.