Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Opinion:job Creation Yearly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion:job Creation Yearly (633 Views)

Easiest Job Creation Strategies / Boi Increases YES-P Would-be Loan Beneficiaries From 1,200 Yearly To 4,000 / Why Agriculture Is Not The Solution To Job Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:job Creation Yearly by ifyan(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2015
WITH opening times from 8am to 10pm every day, the target will be to get a minimum of 5,000 members for each sports centre at a monthly fee of N5000.00 for each member. I am sure that some people might argue that the fee is high but in comparison to the average amount of N15, 000 spent by a normal social drinker, every month shows that the N5,000 monthly fee will be easily afforded.
+
A friend mentioned to me that a privately built small football pitch in Lekki area of Lagos has been fully reserved and paid for by one of the oil companies for their staff recreational needs.

But the problem will be how to get the 5,000 members for each centre. This can be achieved through strategic location of the centres and then the involvement and encouragement of prominent Nigerians to use them.

These will include Nollywoood actors/actresses, top government functionaries and politicians, footballers and other sports men and women, top private sector managers etc. With regards to the location, it will be important for them to be located in areas close to the targeted population like in affluent areas.

Preferably, they should be located very close or adjacent popular parks or drinking joints. Using FCT for a pilot case, good areas will be near City Park in Wuse 2, in Maitama, Asokoro and Gwarimpa.

With N5000 monthly fee for one person for about 5000 members will give a monthly revenue of about N25 million.

In the transport sector, over 150, 000 jobs can be created through the detailed examination and strategic management of the public knowledge which was further affirmed by the president that majority of the accidents in Nigerian roads are caused by the carelessness of our drivers.

Innovating ways through which this carelessness can be reduced or eliminated can interestingly help create over 150,000 jobs.

At the moment, insecurity remains a big challenge in Nigeria. But it also provides an opportunity through which about 100,000 jobs can be created

As Nigeria is presently divided into six regions, the aim would be to create and build 6 ‘Regional Cities.

Next
Source:http://nairausd..com/2015/03/opinionjob-creation-yearly.html

Re: Opinion:job Creation Yearly by ifyan(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2015
This job creation we are blaming the government agencies from my view everybody's should be involved so that you and I plus the government will be happy.
Re: Opinion:job Creation Yearly by yomi007k(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hmmm, not bad
Re: Opinion:job Creation Yearly by ifyan(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
yomi007k:
Hmmm, not bad
you can contribute. Every one has his /her own opinion. Your ideas can change the world. Thanks
Re: Opinion:job Creation Yearly by yomi007k(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
ifyan:
you can contribute. Every one has his /her own opinion. Your ideas can change the world. Thanks
Thanks brother.
I was thinking we shud face a problem like ELECTRICITY n solve it even if its for a particular area.
If 5000 people can pool resources together to procure solar panels that can serve communities or LGAs, I believe electricity will be solved to a very large extent.
A lot of ideas in this country are electricity-dependent.
Thank you.
Re: Opinion:job Creation Yearly by Charpell(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Thanks brother.
I was thinking we shud face a problem like ELECTRICITY n solve it even if its for a particular area.
If 5000 people can pool resources together to procure solar panels that can serve communities or LGAs, I believe electricity will be solved to a very large extent.
A lot of ideas in this country are electricity-dependent.
Thank you.
You right bro, but the price of Solar is still on the high side, not many can afford it

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Clickbank / Tips On What To Publish On Your Facebook Fan Page / Internal Scuffles? Ikpobe Resigns As UBA Deputy Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.