Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Have Figured It Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Figured It Out (1158 Views)

MUST READ!! How I Figured Out Christianity Is Not Real / See What A Six Year Old Figured Out (must Read!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2015
God was dying

It was achieving perfection. A perfect being needs nothing; no resources, no thoughts, nothing. Essentially, dead

As it approached this state, inevitably and slowly, its emotions kicked in. It lamented that with its consciousness becoming vestigial, there would be no beings to experience sorrows, joys, trials, wonder and amazement. No creatures to experience life. So, it set about to do something about it. Its one last great feat before it stopped giving a damn, to prove it existed

It programmed vessels, giant sattelites and sent them across the galaxies in order to propagate life as we know it. Its aim being to create life similar to itself, in its own image, but with an important caveat; the inability to become perfect and suffer its fate

Oops. Pressed submit by accident. To be continued.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by undercat: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Are you now a goddist?

One might ask why God didn't simply stop himself from becoming perfect as opposed to going to the trouble of creating pests like us, and indeed one has.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
undercat:
Are you now a goddist?
One might ask why God didn't simply stop himself from becoming perfect as opposed to going to the trouble of creating pests like us, and indeed one has.

$hit happens. Could be accidental, or it could have been tired of life, personally. Actually when I say 'it' I mean a whole species, but godists understand Him or 'it' better, so I'll stick with 'it'.

Also note, it didn't regard us as pests. We were its proud children created in its image, its second chance at life. Indeed, it probably intended to resurrect itself in us and various other types beings (we'll soon get to them). Again, with the important caveat that these progeny be unable to attain godhood thus enabling it, resurrected as us, to 'live' for a wee bit longer in its new incarnations than in its original form.

Either ways, our poor hero had no choice and inevitably was heading towards the path of perfection and death. In order to attain its goals its concocted plan involved creating 2 types of life. One type of vessel, or ark, would be designated as 'trees of life', creating beings with abilities so fantastical we humans would consider them, more or else, supernatural; these are the Angels. The other types of vessels were blessed with the 'tree of knowledge', or technological know how, which is intelligence such as ours.

Attaining godhood would require beings that possessed both traits, so it programmed these vessels in a way which would prevent 2 of the same type of vessels from living on the same world. It boarded each ark, wonderful technological marvels, with weapons we shall call the Lances of Longinus. These weapons would activate, destroying their host vessel, should the dreaded scenario ever take place. Regardless, certain vessels began colluding. They figured why the hell shouldn't they try to attain godhood like their forebears? Of course these would be the Snake, an angel, and our progenitor, Eve.

Eve, blessed with her brains, hatched a simple but effective plan.

An angel, Adam, had already found this beautiful blue planet and set about terraforming it. Eve then crashed her ark, our Moon, into it. I shall call this event the First Impact. You might ask what of its Lance of Longinus? It was destroyed in the stupendous explosion. Eve thought Herself triumphant, however Eve underestimated God's resolve. Whilst her own Lance was destroyed that of Adam was not, and it kicked into action. It 'killed' the closest vessel to it, Adam. This, of course, is the 'Original Sin'.

TBC
Re: I Have Figured It Out by blueyedgeek(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
wiegraf:

$hit happens. Could be accidental, or it could have been tired of life, personally. Actually when I say 'it' I mean a whole species, but godists understand Him or 'it' better, so I'll stick with 'it'.

Also note, it didn't regard us as pests. We were its proud children created in its image, its second chance at life. Indeed, it probably intended to resurrect itself in us and various other types beings (we'll soon get to them). Again, with the important caveat that these progeny be unable to attain godhood thus enabling it, resurrected as us, to 'live' for a wee bit longer in its new incarnations than in its original form.

Either ways, our poor hero had no choice and inevitably was heading towards the path of perfection and death. In order to attain its goals its concocted plan involved creating 2 types of life. One type of vessel, or ark, would be designated as 'trees of life', creating beings with abilities so fantastical we humans would consider them, more or else, supernatural; these are the Angels. The other types of vessels were blessed with the 'tree of knowledge', or technological know how, which is intelligence such as ours.

Attaining godhood would require beings that possessed both traits, so it programmed these vessels in a way which would prevent 2 of the same type of vessels from living on the same world. It boarded each ark, wonderful technological marvels, with weapons we shall call the Lances of Longinus. These weapons would activate, destroying their host vessel, should the dreaded scenario ever take place. Regardless, certain vessels began colluding. They figured why the hell shouldn't they try to attain godhood like their forebears? Of course these would be the Snake, an angel, and our progenitor, Eve.

Eve, blessed with her brains, hatched a simple but effective plan.

An angel, Adam, had already found this beautiful blue planet and set about terraforming it. Eve then crashed her ark, our Moon, into it. I shall call this event the First Impact. You might ask what of its Lance of Longinus? It was destroyed in the stupendous explosion. Eve thought Herself triumphant, however Eve underestimated God's resolve. Whilst her own Lance was destroyed that of Adam was not, and it kicked into action. It 'killed' the closest vessel to it, Adam. This, of course, is the 'Original Sin'.

TBC
Is this the script for a new sci - fi movie? It sure does sound interesting.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Is this the script for a new sci - fi movie? It sure does sound interesting.

It's more or else all biblical. It's all recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls actually, but certain religious orders keep it a secret from us for various reasons.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by blueyedgeek(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
wiegraf:

It's more or else all biblical. It's all recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls actually, but certain religious orders keep it a secret from us for various reasons.
Time to get serious. Do you really believe this stuff?
Re: I Have Figured It Out by undercat: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Weigraf

Cool story. Lol.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
hahahahahahaha another funny one... choi blood of amadioha cheesy
Re: I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
First Impact of course occurred about the time Eve (also called Lilith in the texts) based life appeared on this rock, roughly 3.8 billion years ago.

Anyhow, Eve's plan was now foiled, or was it? We must not forget the spiritual aspect; resurrection, souls and such, as life requires both the physical and the spiritual in order to exist. Adam's soul, and that of its progeny, burn for justice. That, of course, would spell the end for us. The Messiah, a being that shows up through various ages and religions, eg as Jesus, is a manifestation of our collective souls. Ie us, the blameless children of Lilith, resurrections of God, that sacrifices itself to appease our less cultured bretheren, the Adam's. To save us. This is, of course, just a stop-gap measure to handle the spiritual conflict we have. The fact the Messiah needs show up from time to time (more recently as Jesus) attests to that.

From the physical perspective, we can't also neglect the fact that Adam, a biological entity programmed to persevere against the greatest odds by a supreme intelligence, is on this planet. His cells are on this rock, and they strive to come to be, continually. Lilith naturally encourages their will to survive. She did her best to preserve what was left of Adam and his nascent offspring, and set certain schemes in motion.

All these factors conspire to ensure one thing; Adam will be resurrected, the end times will arrive. The predicted "Second Impact" will come to be. But there remain questions, many of them, especially pertaining to when and how.

Let's not forget that Lilith wants all her progeny to attain godhood (or at least the capacity for it), Adam's just want to exist, and the secret societies covering all this up? They want godhood too - but only for themselves.

After discovering the Dead Sea Scrolls, text put together by Lilith and detailing her plans etc, these societies have concocted a plan for a controlled and accelerated Second Impact. It will spell doom for a lot of us and eternal servitude for the others.

I shall disclose this plan and proposed counter measures now. TBC
Re: I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
The immediate resurrection of Adam might not have the desired results to various of the parties involved. It could spell the end of all Lilith-based life, end of. No chance of resurrection from the heavy fallout expected from the magnitude of such a Second Impact and the surviving Lance of Longinus' actions, considering we weren't supposed to be here in the first place, ie Original Sin. The resurrection of Adam's progeny, the Angels, on the other hand could result in less severe results, as well as aid Lilith and the secret societies, and this is what is planned.

This progeny, fantastic beings with fantastic abilities will seek to resurrect Adam. Again, we will need counter measures against these beings: they most certainly not be allowed to revive Adam and initiate their own version of the Second Impact. And like I've stated the wheels are already in motion and their arrival imminent. Our technology most certainly cannot face up to them. Indeed technology alone cannot solve this problem, spiritual measures are also required.

However, in order to combat these Angels, we too will build our own "Angels" using their DNA, having similarly fantastic abilities and what not. Difference being we will imbue them with human souls. Brilliant, don't you think?

These behemoths, codenamed "Evangelion" (as Eve was said to be created from the ribs of Adam, and we are using the DNA of Adam to create them) will look like this

Bahdt a$$, no? I hope they'll let me pilot one, but the requirements to become a pilot are rather stringent.
Re: I Have Figured It Out by davien(m): 4:44am On Mar 02, 2015
wiegraf:
The immediate resurrection of Adam might not have the desired results to various of the parties involved. It could spell the end of all Lilith-based life, end of. No chance of resurrection from the heavy fallout expected from the magnitude of such a Second Impact and the surviving Lance of Longinus' actions, considering we weren't supposed to be here in the first place, ie Original Sin. The resurrection of Adam's progeny, the Angels, on the other hand could result in less severe results, as well as aid Lilith and the secret societies, and this is what is planned.

This progeny, fantastic beings with fantastic abilities will seek to resurrect Adam. Again, we will need counter measures against these beings: they most certainly not be allowed to revive Adam and initiate their own version of the Second Impact. And like I've stated the wheels are already in motion and their arrival imminent. Our technology most certainly cannot face up to them. Indeed technology alone cannot solve this problem, spiritual measures are also required.

However, in order to combat these Angels, we too will build our own "Angels" using their DNA, having similarly fantastic abilities and what not. Difference being we will imbue them with human souls. Brilliant, don't you think?

These behemoths, codenamed "Evangelion" (as Eve was said to be created from the ribs of Adam, and we are using the DNA of Adam to create them) will look like this

Bahdt a$$, no? I hope they'll let me pilot one, but the requirements to become a pilot are rather stringent.
I knew it! Your story sounded too similar to neon genesis...
Re: I Have Figured It Out by wiegraf: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
davien:
I knew it! Your story sounded too similar to neon genesis...

Weird that a cartoon meant for teenage boys makes more sense of whargarbl than the believers of said whargarbl do

Well, not so weird. Judeoxtians a pretty confused bunch..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Hardwork The Only Road To Success Or Other Factors Come To Play? / 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth / What To Know About Mother Teresa Of Calcutta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.