Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,422 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste (58264 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Shares No Makeup Picture (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
boo! undecided

Hi bae undecided where av u been kiss
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
searching4love:

Hi bae undecided where av u been kiss
home,chilling with my kid grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by ElFenomeno1: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dirty tramp
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by MRaiyeK(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dia ris nutin raunchy in dat piii-sure
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Woman in need of men for marriage in Abuja? Contact 07082224144 for instant hook up.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by xtra007(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
U say? Dis ones never reach role models na dem still trying to role in grin
stevikenna:
And these celebs are some people's role models. .smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
na wah Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo ds world don spoil finish, now are d days peopl flaunt imorality. she come dey show us say she sabi bang, bedmatics and sexology.....[b]na wah Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo ds world don spoil finish, now are d days peopl flaunt imorality. she come dey show us say she sabi bang, bedmatics and sexology.....[/b]na wah Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooo ds world don spoil finish, now are d days peopl flaunt imorality. she come dey show us say she sabi bang, bedmatics and sexology..... foldn my arms and xpctn d comn of christ Jesus!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by encryptjay(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Some front page threads sha
#smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by lolaxavier(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Who are these shameless entities?

I blame una...name person wey put am for front page I blame.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by denedene(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
with a male artist? the topic title is appalling n needs to be addressed. he is "Mr 2kay".. if it were olamide, will he be addressed as "male artiste"
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
What happened to Davido and Tiwa Savage in Kiss Daniel's Woju remix?:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/03/what-happened-to-davido-and-tiwa-savage.html
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by doreenvee(f): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wish to comment but I don't know her here in

grin grin

Abak
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by MrGoc(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mtcwee . .wats so special abt dz topic?? . . .frontpage tynz . . Loading . . . .
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by jzdoberman: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
stevecantrell:
Is she top lesss ??

Shey u need binoculars to see am? : wink
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by imajaynation(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
isacolukay:

Fake Lie!
Guess that means it's true grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
home,chilling with my kid grin

U dare not. I'm feeling cold here and all i have is my Vaseline undecided when u go come?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by thimbook2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
All diz lame thots forming i-can-sing on autotune
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by driand(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
adaobi123:
undecided undecided
adaobi123 booking space since 1914
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by driand(m): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
phlamesG:
Hmm what ar they up to? Hope its nt wat am thinking?
wat r u thinking? , u could be correct..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Pdizzle(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nothing is happening in there, look at the mirror, there's a lot pple there
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by stevecantrell: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
So much for 'german juice' smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by harry509: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
isacolukay:
Raggae/ragga queen Cynthia Morgan shared this photo of herself and another artist, Mr 2kay from a video shoot of the remix of his song, Bad Girl. What are they doing? Lol...

She titled it.. .

He had to cover me up Cc @mr.2kay

https://instagram.com/p/zrasgvGZbg/
my questn is dis. Nigeria artist fuvk b4 shootn video or fuvk afta shootn video. Pls hlp me @ NL
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Vincef(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Morgan looking too fake undecided

money for cream still dey na
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
She's going mad these days angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by danbrowndmf(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
nawa oooo

They look like junkies

Ohhh, I know this guy.
He has this song that I can't even remember the lyrics undecided

I'm trying to understand the pic, is she receiving it from the back or what? undecided
His name is MR 2kay he has a very nyx song titled BAD GIRL SPECIAL Ft Patoranking...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by isacolukay(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2015
imajaynation:

Guess that means it's true grin grin grin

Lol!

Whoops! And I made fp at last!!!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by Sanuzi(m): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2015
TRASH

Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by cupidhero(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2015
Even mr 2kay don de pilot cynthia. Waterside boy! PH stand up!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste by cupidhero(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2015
This is anyi na enye nsogbu reloaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.