Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Whitening Of Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whitening Of Teeth (1384 Views)

Which Tooth Paste Is The Best In Teeth Whitening / HELP: Decolouration Of Teeth.. / Eating Before Brushing Of Teeth, Is It Unhygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitening Of Teeth by johndarey(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
I don't know why but what i observed while growing up was that naturally, no matter how much we take care of our teeth, some are simply never white. i mean the pure, shiny white. some have light yellow, others, it is just clearly yellow.

My question now is, are there ways of making one's teeth white as it is expected to be? or will it just remain like that forever?
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
visit a lab ask for conc Tetraoxosulphate (6) acid mix it with trioxonitrate (5) acid and brush your teeth with it it will be whiter than snow. You can thank me later.
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by megaik: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
visit a lab ask for conc Tetraoxosulphate (6) acid mix it with trioxonitrate (5) acid and brush your teeth with it it will be whiter than snow. You can thank me later.

Why not simply tell him to pour acid on his body so every where will become white ....lol
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by psucc(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
starlingleanets:

You wicked die!!!

By the time his ghost comes after you just to say thank you, will you stand?
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by Redoil: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
starlingleanets:
nairaland the best place to get the best advice for ur health
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Redoil:
nairaland the best place to get the best advice for ur health
u get am
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by Culbobby(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
There are so many ways to whiten your teeth but let me mention a few.

1. professional tooth bleaching which can only be done by a dentist....this will probably cost you N20k

2. mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.....used as a paste....etc
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by stevecantrell: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
starlingleanets:

Madt man.
Re: Whitening Of Teeth by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2015
stevecantrell:

Madt man.
insalt

(1) (Reply)

Women, Here Are What Your Breasts’ Shape Says About Your Personality / University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS / Graphic Video: Maggots Oozing Out Of This Girl Head (18+) Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.