Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (32716 Views)

Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Idanre hills was supposed to be my next adventure
But with all these juju statue there
I doubt I will near there.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
chidyhels:
Idanre hills was supposed to be my next adventure
But with all these juju statue there
I doubt I will near there.

Thanks for sharing

Hahahahaha
Ah long as you are not worshipping them and see them just as artwork

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by blkmum700: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:
Well, I just concluded my annual leave and thought to share for y'all to see. I had fun and everyone should try it if they can.

It started from Lagos. It was partially my first time in lag and I had never been to a beach before.

So a friend who is also a Nairalander took me to the beach.

Enjoy

@OP,did you drink the water from Arun River.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
blkmum700:

@OP,did you drink the water from Arun River.

No, i didn't drink any water.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by blkmum700: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

No, i didn't drink any water.

Alright,i was there for vacation last year and our tour guide said the water from Arun River cure all problems,lot of friends drink the water but as a sharp lagos boi i said lai lai wont drink dis water.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
blkmum700:

Alright,i was there for vacation last year and our tour guide said the water from Arun River cure all problems,lot of friends drink the water but as a sharp lagos boi i said lai lai wont drink dis water.

He said something about it too, but i could not get there. Its exhausting.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by blkmum700: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

He said something about it too, but i could not get there. Its exhausting.

Okay,i hope you enjoy your visit.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by DoTheNeedful: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

No he didn't.

cry

Hmmmm...you don dey crush on the guy sef grin.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
blkmum700:

Okay,i hope you enjoy your visit.

Yes i did.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by hardbody: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
I was at Akure some time last week and my friend i traveled with suggested I visit the Hills. When i was told it will be like 30 minutes drive from my hotel area and i seriously considered the need to clear both Ore and Redeemed Camp area (Ogun State) early enough before traffic build up, i had no choice than to drop that offer.

Now i have a pang of regret that I did not utilize the opportunity. It suddenly looks inviting and beautiful. Driving that distance is not something i love doing on a regular basis, but i will give it a try someday soon.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Deejaygold(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:
After Lagos, I went to Akure and decided to visit Idanre hills.

The tour guide said there was 660 stairs to climb and about 5-6 resting points.

I climbed a of it and it was a sight to behold.

Enjoy.

Yeah, am proud to be a native of Idanre Land
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by debbydee(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:
Well, I just concluded my annual leave and thought to share for y'all to see. I had fun and everyone should try it if they can.

It started from Lagos. It was partially my first time in lag and I had never been to a beach before.

Enjoy

so a man took you to the beach for where women dey.
God dey watch you oooooo

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by hrykanu231(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why u dey hide ur face, abi u go with another guy and u the fear make ur bf no see pix ba?
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please how much did you pay the tour guide?
Did you stay in an hotel at idanre town itself?
Planning to go this easter.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by tellwisdom: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
You took just 3 pics and you come here dey disturb us...E be like sey sometin dey worry ur left yansh angry
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Moz22: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Did u just say idanre?? Thats home bae
kennygee:
After Lagos, I went to Akure and decided to visit Idanre hills.

The tour guide said there was 660 stairs to climb and about 5-6 resting points.

I climbed a of it and it was a sight to behold.

Enjoy.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Moz22: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abeokuta is no where idanre in terms of rocks...
Sile12:

Did you count it? Like its about over 700, because ive been there. 9 different attractions on the mountain, so have to pick about 4 because you can't explore all in one day.
Did you get to that foot print on one rock on the mountain
It sizes everybody, even a day old baby. I tested it, though to get there or the location is the most dangerous of all the 9 attractions on the mountain.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
She worshipz @ deeper life cool
cecegorz:
Come on Kenny,
Why trousers and overall to the beach
Please get a good pair of bikinis next time cheesy
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

LWKMD, Lool.

Kenny go laugh die if he see this comment.

Isnt this kenny? undecided
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Isnt this kenny? undecided

I'm sure he is.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
kennygee:

I'm sure he is.

He? Now im confused undecided
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by chelseabmw(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
You took just 3 pics and you come here dey disturb us...E be like sey sometin dey worry ur left yansh angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by EnterPRO: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

He? Now im confused undecided

Kenny guy and Kenny gal.

Love in Tokyo Idanre.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
EnterPRO:

Kenny guy and Kenny gal.

Love in Tokyo Idanre.

Oh! There's another kenny guy? Lol
Think I understand now
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by iamord(m): 5:02am On Mar 14, 2015
kennygee:

Enjoy
nice pics. BTW. Did some dudes approach you that they will help you use your phone to snap Those guys are crazy. grin
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by psalmsjob: 5:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Egomah:
Idonre hills is a lovely tourist site, been their twice, first in february 2006 and the last was mid August 2011. I'm sure you had fun and also ate iyan with egusi soup grin ?

Iyan with Okra soup is more like it there, lots of 'aroma'. grin
Egomah:
Idonre hills is a lovely tourist site, been their twice, first in february 2006 and the last was mid August 2011. I'm sure you had fun and also ate iyan with egusi soup grin ?

Iyan with Okra soup is more like it there, lots of 'aroma'.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2015
iamord:
nice pics. BTW. Did some dudes approach you that they will help you use your phone to snap Those guys are crazy. grin

At the beach abi?

Yes o. They wanted us to buy fish from them. We did eventually. Very tasty bust very expensive fish.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by ivex: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015
kennygee:

No he didn't.

cry

Aww too Bad.Sowie dear.
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. by iamord(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
kennygee:

At the beach abi?

Yes o. They wanted us to buy fish from them. We did eventually. Very tasty bust very expensive fish.
seriously they provide less services for more money. There is more work to be done in terms of hospitality. I bought suya for 1k5 and it was stale. The last time I went, I wanted to take a selfie Then one guy came with a horse and insisted that it's better i take some shots on his horse. I say 'oga no be by force' . I went to get some drinks. Then I saw him play the same thing on some girls. Those ones hurriedly jumped on the horse and while the guy used their phone to snap them. They got down. Thanked him and wanted to collect the phone. Only for him to say he charges 1k for sitting on the horse and 300 naira per pic. I bust laugh!!! Asides that. The lounges. Music party and ladies are cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Accident At Ogba, Lagos (Photos) / Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.