Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,795 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos (32734 Views)

Truck Driver Bashes & Breaks Rearscreen of SUV then rolls on ground begging / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
An officer with the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) caused a scene after he was caught in a drunken state following an accident in Lagos.

It was gathered that the FRSC official identified as Mr. B Ojeamiren reportedly bashed a car while driving along the highway and when the driver stopped his vehicle to find out what happened, it was shockingly discovered that the officer who should know better about road safety rules - was very drunk.

While being reprimanded by road users for driving in a drunken condition in a hot afternoon, the officer couldn't say anything else other than 'I am sorry'.

Nigerians are calling on the road safety authorities to look into the issue to prevent accident from the drunk officer which might lead to loss of lives and also because it's an embarrassment to the commission.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/drunk-road-safety-official-bashes-mans-car-in-lagos-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Watch video HERE.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Chuks9000: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
What you have done is extremely wrong.
Pls, what in this picture proves he is drunk? (from my room, i can't perceive any alcohol from his breath neither does the man look drunk!
The man you just "wrongly" accused has families you know?
Don't use the "ear item for the eye".
A video capturing your bashed car (and his), the FRSC drunken speeches/ behavior would have benefited FRSC and the general road users. but you just messed up. Right now I'm beginning to feel he is being set up.

Ps: no link to video as at when I made my comment. Even then, what I see is nothing! People ranting and the guy just maintained. You want the lone guy to start exchanging words so that he can be beaten up? The guy did what I would do. Talk and carry your wahala waka. People jam people every day and no noise lipsrsealed

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by daddytime(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yes...

We got him at last. Mofo been avoiding our calls not knowing he can only run but surely can not hide.

Signed;
Village people association.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by harkandey(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
lmao, this one cup don full be that o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Thebwoy: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Get the man down and flog am with better koboko
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
he should be dismissed. sad

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Homeboiy: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
How can we prove that he was in a drunken state when it happened?

Video or....

U gerout

10 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Baawaa(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
The road safety official had offended some unforgivable souls,they now came to NAIRALAND to finish him grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by capatainrambo: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
op na cow

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Pulsenaija: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kanye West tells Ariana Grande not to use him to promote her song

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/gist/kanye-west-tells-ariana-grande-not-to-use-him-to-promote-her-song/
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Kenekingisback: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lol.

Everybody is tired.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by mozona(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oya catch urself
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
conduct an investigation first
Neyoohpompy:
he should be dismissed. sad

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by naija4all(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
A man who is suppose to uphold the law and punish defaulters, same man is found wanting. Let him be punished by the same law he promote.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by DaFlash: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obi Qaun yun d liar grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Biodun556(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Where is the picture of the damaged car and the driver?

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Feeling disgusted by this nation every single day.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by adisabarber(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Don't allow your friends drive when drunk
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by nitrogen(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
I pity him sha, you guys should not have published this, at least he said he was sorry.

He will get the sack, definitely.

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by emmie14: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jail
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by condralbedez: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Road safety officers ,another wicked set of people
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Lucifer66(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:
Pls, what in this picture proves he is drunk? (from my room, i can't perceive any alcohol from his breath neither does the man look drunk!
A video capturing your bashed car (and his), the FRSC drunken speeches/ behavior would have benefited FRSC and the general road users. but you just messed up. Right now I'm beginning to feel he is being set up.
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by anonymuz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
naija4all:
A man who is suppose to uphold the law and punish defaulters, same man is found wanting. Let him be punished by the same law he promote.
can you perceive the alcohol from there?

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by SoftBozz: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chaiiii see how this father of children and husband of a wife might jus loose his job.
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Drink Responsibly
Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by pankere(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Chuks9000:

Are you daft? They put a link to the video there. Watch before you comment, but your stupidity will always get the better of you. Ozuo

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
d way village people are operating this christmas eeehhn..is like they are using 5G to locate people....yesterday...guiness man enter him own...today na road safety...lol....tomorrow suppose b police abeg...lol

1 Like

Re: Drunk Road Safety Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos. Photos by sonnie10: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
The problem with Nigeria system is that certain things are not in place to enforce the law. Video evidence alone is not enough to verify if he was drunk or not. Some medication could cause drowsiness.
Where things work right, an instant breath test for alcohol level would be done. He can't deny the result.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerians Deported From Cambodia - Pictures / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.