Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Maddman 90% Winning Bets - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maddman 90% Winning Bets (33006 Views)

2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC / Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by udemzyudex(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2015
betting on odds of 1.90 bellow on the long run,will always lead to a lose...

First of all you have to see this as a business,and not a get rich quick scheme.

I'll advice you bet on odd 2+ in other to make profit on the long run,even if you lose...

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Funny thread
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by NnamdiN: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

First of all you have to see this as a business,and not a get rich quick scheme.

I'll advice you bet on odd 2+ in other to make profit on the long run,even if you lose...

expatiate bro. I thought 2+ should be more risky
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by udemzyudex(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
expatiate bro. I thought 2+ should be more risky

i'm talking about making profit on the long run.... 2+ is not that risky especially if you bet on baseball,hockey or basketball...

The important thing is that,you have a good system and know how to choose ur winning bet..

If have a bank of #10 and u stake #1 each on every bet,with odd 2+ you will still make profit even when lose some bet.

Let me explain further..

Lets say u're using a staking system of x,2x,4x,8x and 12x

lets say you stake #1 which is ur x
#1 *2.1
you lose the bet
you still have #9 left.
You stake #2 i.e 2*1 ur amount which is #2*odd 2.2
you lose
same thing #4*2.3
you lose
your bank remain #7 after losing 3 bet
you stake 8x ,8*1 which i s#8*2.2
you win
which #17.6
#17.6- #8 your stake is #9.6
you make a profit of #9.6 plus ur remaining bank #6 which is #15.6

now you make a profit of #5.6 even after losing 3bet..

If u finish the whole x,2x,4x,8x and 12x without making a win,then u just have to gbakamu and start all over again...

It's all about taking risk..
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by NnamdiN: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
udemzyudex:

i'm talking about making profit on the long run.... 2+ is not that risky especially if you bet on baseball,hockey or basketball...

The important thing is that,you have a good system and know how to choose ur winning bet..

If have a bank of #10 and u stake #1 each on every bet,with odd 2+ you will still make profit even when lose some bet.

Let me explain further..

Lets say u're using a staking system of x,2x,4x,8x and 12x

lets say you stake #1 which is ur x
#1 *2.1
you lose the bet
you still have #9 left.
You stake #2 i.e 2*1 ur amount which is #2*odd 2.2
you lose
same thing #4*2.3
you lose
your bank remain #7 after losing 3 bet
you stake 8x ,8*1 which i s#8*2.2
you win
which #17.6
#17.6- #8 your stake is #9.6
you make a profit of #9.6 plus ur remaining bank #6 which is #15.6

now you make a profit of #5.6 even after losing 3bet..

If u finish the whole x,2x,4x,8x and 12x without making a win,then u just have to gbakamu and start all over again...

It's all about taking risk..
I understand you now.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
udemzyudex:

Thanks for dropping by however your first assertion is not really true. In practice It's always 1.80 and above to ensure profits on the long term.
With odds of 1.80 and above, if you win 3 and lose 2, you'd still be in positive units. And with the selection I post I've made over 30 units within a month, I believe you're not a newbie, you'd understand what I mean by units

30 units is a very big profit

for a 1k flat staker per units, thats 30k
2k flat staking would return 60k
3k flat stakes returns 90k

So It's all about units, if I run into negative units then I'm losing but right now am still having a + units.

Happy easter
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
maddman:

Thanks for dropping by however your first assertion is not really true. In practice It's always 1.80 and above to ensure profits on the long term.
With odds of 1.80 and above, if you win 3 and lose 2, you'd still be in positive units. And with the selection I post I've made over 30 units within a month, I believe you're not a newbie, you'd understand what I mean by units

30 units is a very big profit

for a 1k flat staker per units, thats 30k
2k flat staking would return 60k
3k flat stakes returns 90k

So It's all about units, if I run into negative units then I'm losing but right now am still having a + units.

Happy easter
ok bro
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by Donawoite(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
pls mr Maddman, how did you deposit money into your marathonbet account and did you need to do any verification b4 you can withdrow your wining?
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Donawoite:
pls mr Maddman, how did you deposit money into your marathonbet account and did you need to do any verification b4 you can withdrow your wining?

I withdrawed without verification maybe because I used webmoney to deposit.

You can try it too
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by Donawoite(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
maddman:

I withdrawed without verification maybe because I used webmoney to deposit.

You can try it too

ok bro thanks very much i will try them, coz i don't like all this Nigeria betting sites anymore the don't use to have good market that always favour betters.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Donawoite:

ok bro thanks very much i will try them, coz i don't like all this Nigeria betting sites anymore the don't use to have good market that always favour betters.

Yep, their odds is a NO NO

Go ahead and register, nothing to regret
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2015
FREE LIVEBET

Anybody here?
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
here we go

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Over 38.5 @1.63
[size=13pt]WON[/size]
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by caxxy: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
hello fellas
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
caxxy:
hello fellas

Any qualm buddy?
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=13pt]PREMIUM[/size]

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
This week's record

Posted 11 picks

WON 9
LOST 2
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by chaloner(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maddman how will I join you fully in this betting things?
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
chaloner:
Maddman how will I join you fully in this betting things?

Welcome chaloner, message me on whatsapp if you're interested
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by chaloner(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
maddman:

Welcome chaloner, message me on whatsapp if you're interested
ok tnx
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=13pt]FREE PICK

Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
Over 6 yellow cards

Odd = 1.52
[/size]

looking at yellow cards, in the last 7 games playing against each other the number of yellows is
7-8-10-11-12-5-7.. that last number being their last uefa match, 7 in 90 minutes and a further 5 in extra time.
so i think this is a fair bet, over 6 yellow cards @1.52. medium stake
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
maddman:
[size=13pt]FREE PICK

Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
Over 6 yellow cards

Odd = 1.52
[/size]

looking at yellow cards, in the last 7 games playing against each other the number of yellows is
7-8-10-11-12-5-7.. that last number being their last uefa match, 7 in 90 minutes and a further 5 in extra time.
so i think this is a fair bet, over 6 yellow cards @1.52. medium stake

Lost

Lots of bad tackles but referee was stingy with cards
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
maddman:

Lost

Lots of bad tackles but referee was stingy with cards
This is UCL quarter final...referees are going to be very conservative when issuing cards from this point on to the finals...nice analysis though, you should use this type of analysis on league matches.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
This is UCL quarter final...referees are going to be very conservative when issuing cards from this point on to the finals...nice analysis though, you should use this type of analysis on league matches.

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Statistically all Athletico - Real matches are always blessed with cards. Anybody that watched the match would agree the referee killed it snubbing the whole first half with over 12 fouls and showing it 5 times in the final half. Anyway It's part of the game, sh'I't happens

#ontothenext
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
My April's record to date

Posted 30 picks this month(pre match and live bets)

WON 22
LOST 8

P.S. This is not gambling or accumulations where you'll win hundreds of thousands a night. We call it trading, staking on singles and staying in positive(+) units by month's ending.

I can lose 2 - 3 straight games but it doesn't matter as long as the winning cover the losses at the end of the month.

So don't bother messaging me if you're thinking like the guy who funded his account with #500 and expect me to turn it to millions within a week. And after removing him when his time was up, he came here stalking all my posts and calling me names.

For the records I post well researched and analyzed pick so only real punters should message me and not gamblers with the get rich overnight syndrome

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Madman....that handler self....tire me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.