Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Maddman 90% Winning Bets - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maddman 90% Winning Bets (33002 Views)

2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC / Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Other screenshots. This was earlier in time when we were still following his picks. You have been told. Don't waste your Money.

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2015
sugarsoul:

Oga, abeg dey get your facts right before you mislead people here o. I didn't subscribe to his group but his free picks boomed in as I played them. Both matches ended 3 nil in favour of the home team. Me no understand the rambling here o
Hey easy on me bro, first of all I'm in support of maddman,
U should know some matches don't get live feeds update, as at d time I posted that message( just 2 words dat I said is what ure calling a ramble right?) more than 2 hours after d match, flash score and live score where showing the match as draw, so I counted it as a loss, I just checked my account now and I saw all greensssssmiley
Thanks for making my sunday
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2015
July2050:
Can you imagine, I came here to help gullible people not to make the same mistake I made but it looks like some of you are still desperate to.

Well, best of luck till your account runs dry.

Lastly, if you don't believe me, tell madma to give you temporary access to his group and hear what everyone there is saying. People are even leaving the group already. Am not here to spoil any body's name. I came to warn anyone that cares to listen. Nobody in his group is playing his picks anymore. We are all just watching
Bro its not like we don't get u, its just that slandering his name won't do good or bring ur money back, he predicts/give tips not fix matches ......some days are good some are bad, last week I was a 26 game straight winning streak, some of d games were from d free picks he dropped

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2015
scarr:

Bro its not like we don't get u, its just that slandering his name won't do good or bring ur money back, he predicts/give tips not fix matches ......some days are good some are bad, last week I was a 26 game straight winning streak, some of d games were from d free picks he dropped
You mean his lucky wins? Who is slandering anybody's name here. I have given proof that his winnings are not more than 20% in the group. If you decide to still go ahead to give him your money then that one is your problem. Speak for yourself only.

What am here to do is let people know the true situation of things in the premium group. People's accounts have dried up practically. All thanks to maddma.

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2015
My boy is still crying over his lost 200 Naira grin
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
My boy did you come here when you were enjoying all the wins grin

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cry cry baby, where are these winnings coming from, abi no be the same group that you claim is losing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
My winnings was much shocked

How can someone that stake responsibly be crying after riding those wins and hitting a few rocks

more

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
I still have more wins so mike or whatever you're called, I'll surely remove you tomorrow, cry me a river, knack your head on the wall, do whatever you want, I won't give you extra days grin

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
July2050:
You mean his lucky wins? Who is slandering anybody's name here. I have given proof that his winnings are not more than 20% in the group. If you decide to still go ahead to give him your money then that one is your problem. Speak for yourself only.

What am here to do is let people know the true situation of things in the premium group. People's accounts have dried up practically. All thanks to maddma.
When he wins u call it lucky,forgetting betting is just gamble dressed in a another way, besides u didn't give any proof as u just claimed, and I wonder why other subscribers haven't come here to complain..
I get u bro, he dropped some tips dat lost ,that doesn't make him a scammer, he would have been a scammer if he collected ur money and didn't drop d picks as promised........it's just like someone that went to school ,graduated and couldn't get a job, he now blames d school for not telling him it's possible he doesn't get a job after getting his certificate....keep ur spirit high bro, betting na one chance way of making money

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
scarr:

When he wins u call it lucky,forgetting betting is just gamble dressed in a another way, besides u didn't give any proof as u just claimed, and I wonder why other subscribers haven't come here to complain..
I get u bro, he dropped some tips dat lost ,that doesn't make him a scammer, he would have been a scammer if he collected ur money and didn't drop d picks as promised........it's just like someone that went to school ,graduated and couldn't get a job, he now blames d school for not telling him it's possible he doesn't get a job after getting his certificate....keep ur spirit high bro, betting na one chance way of making money

he reasons with his a.nus, imagine if you tip barcelona to win celta vigo and barca loses to celta, to him you're a scammer. his daftness got no rival grin

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
you can see his coments while i was winning

"op you are a guru"
"oh i was sleeping"
"nice wins boss"
"op you are too good"
"maddman God bless you" etc

you can actually deduce how demented he is smiley

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Madma, you are mistaking me for franklin. We are different people o. Come to think of it, if you were winning, what people said in my screenshot, would be different.

Guys, the wins he dropped were the lucky wins before he started losing as hell.

Be wise. If he is really winning, will even your 2000 naira? Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Free pick

Columbia league
Millonarios vs Boyaca Chico
02:30am

Tip: over 8.5 corners

Odd = 1.87
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Corners for Colombia league? How do we confirm the result cos no live score site will carry this corner result.

Colombia corner: Over 8.5corners @ 1.85? Highly suspicious. No such corner pick or odd exists. I smell desperation.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
maddman:
Free pick

Columbia league
Millonarios vs Boyaca Chico
02:30am

Tip: over 8.5 corners

Odd = 1.87

[size=14pt]WON WON WON cheesy grin cool kiss[/size]

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Screen shot of bet slip with odds or it is a lie.

1.85 for over 8.5 corner is a big lie. Average odds for over 8.5 corners is 1.30. It's like saying over 1.5 goals is 1.85 when we all know it can't be more than 1.30.

Please show us screenshots
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
so its true what they say that "if its too good to be true then its probably not true"

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2015
aguiyi:
so its true what they say that "if its too good to be true then its probably not true"

Well said.
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by TECHNINE: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
July2050:
Corners for Colombia league? How do we confirm the result cos no live score site will carry this corner result.

Colombia corner: Over 8.5corners @ 1.85? Highly suspicious. No such corner pick or odd exists. I smell desperation.

I do not know the problem you had with the op but you sounds so confused and depressed.....you have not presented any proof to backup your "lies"

Firstly you said no livescore site will carry the corner results...I ran a check and the result was everywhere....the match ended with 12 corners

Secondly you shifted your claim to non existing market..as am speaking with you now I checked google and confirmed there was even market for over 8 corners.. the odds was priced at 1.50 for that particular match..even over 10 corners odds was priced at 2.25.. I wonder what you get spreading false information(libel) about somebody..

If you can not stand his games...why not stay off his thread and stop trolling

PROUDLY TECH N9NE

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
TECHNINE:

I do not know the problem you had with the op but you sounds so confused and depressed.....you have not presented any proof to backup your "lies"

Firstly you said no livescore site will carry the corner results...I ran a check and the result was everywhere....the match ended with 12 corners

Secondly you shifted your claim to non existing market..as am speaking with you now I checked google and confirmed there was even over 8 corners.. the odds was priced at 1.50 for that particular match..even over 10 corners odds was priced at 2.25.. I wonder what you get spreading false information(slander) about somebody..

PROUDLY TECH N9NE

I've ignored him already, thanks for dropping by
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
TECHNINE:

Secondly you shifted your claim to non existing market..as am speaking with you now I checked google and confirmed there was even market for over 8 corners.. the odds was priced at 1.50 for that particular match..even over 10 corners odds was priced at 2.25.. I wonder what you get spreading false information(libel) about somebody..

PROUDLY TECH N9NE
One word bro, "Frustration"

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=14pt]PREMIUM grin[/size]

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by mychelyte(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2015
To say the fact,that's exactly what's happening in the group now,win 1,lose 1 sometimes lose 2 self.
For the past 2weeks now I've not been playing his games again,because how can someone make profit with that? Since I joined him I've never withdraw money from my bet account,even the ones he wins if u check it very well we can't find them on our 9ja bookies so what's the essence? After you join the group he will now be telling you to get foreign bookie(marathonbet),which he didn't tell us before,that's another wahala to fund.
I don't know why people don't want to voice out,I don't make any profit,instead I'm loosing.
Today's game now is a loss,he won't show that on nairaland.

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by maddman: 2:59am On Apr 02, 2015
mychelyte:
To say the fact,that's exactly what's happening in the group now,win 1,lose 1 sometimes lose 2 self.
For the past 2weeks now I've not been playing his games again,because how can someone make profit with that? Since I joined him I've never withdraw money from my bet account,even the ones he wins if u check it very well we can't find them on our 9ja bookies so what's the essence? After you join the group he will now be telling you to get foreign bookie(marathonbet),which he didn't tell us before,that's another wahala to fund.
I don't know why people don't want to voice out,I don't make any profit,instead I'm loosing.

You must be high on smoke to have posted a won game as lost and by the way what's my business if you missed my winning games, I always tell people I don't use nairabet and you refused to get a foreign bookmarker

For the records my last 4 posted games, WON 3, LOST 1

Isn't that enough profit?

I'd advise you stop betting if you don't know money management or staking plans
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 4:28am On Apr 02, 2015
mychelyte:
Brooklyn Nets vs Newyork Knicks actually won tho
Total goal scored 198
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2015
scarr:

Brooklyn Nets vs Newyork Knicks actually won tho
Total goal scored 198

Madman no need for this second account. We know you are the same person. Are you that desperate?

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by July2050: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2015
90% means win 9 lose 1. This guy will win 1 lose 1 or even lose all sef and still insult you if you dare complain. Thank God people are now coming out now to expose him.

He that has ear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by mychelyte(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2015
July2050:
90% means win 9 lose 1. This guy will win 1 lose 1 or even lose all sef and still insult you if you dare complain. Thank God people are now coming out now to expose him.

He that has ear, let him hear.
Just leave them Jare

2 Likes

Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by scarr: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2015
July2050:

Madman no need for this second account. We know you are the same person. Are you that desperate?
Lol
Re: Maddman 90% Winning Bets by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
can we now ask the moderator to close this thread? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.