Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs (23388 Views)

What Would You If Your Child Comes Back From Daycare Looking Like This?? / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / What Goes Up A Hill With Three Legs And Comes Down With Four? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs by PrinceTolu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2006
There was a Nigerian guy who was going on a flight from London to New York. On the same flight was another white guy who believed that Nigerians were not as smart as they seemed. They ended up sitting beside each other on the plane.
     Later during the flight, the Nigerian guy settled down for a nap while the white guy had nothing to do. Soon, the white guy woke him up and said “Hey, Lets play a game of questions. I’ll ask you a question and if you get it wrong, you pay me $5 and when you ask your own question and I get it wrong, I’ll pay you $5” But the Nigerian guy told him that he wasn’t interested.
     Some minutes later, our Nigerian guy was woken again from his nap and asked to play the same game but this time he said “Ok let’s play it this way. If you miss my question, you’ll pay me $100 and if I also miss your question, I’ll pay you $100.”  The Nigerian guy considered this for some time, then he said he wasn’t interested and continued with his nap.
     Finally, the white guy after trying a lot of times to get some sleep and couldn’t decided to wake the Nigerian guy. This time he said that “Right, we’ll play it this way. When I ask you a question and you get it wrong, you’ll pay me $100 and if you ask me a question and I get it wrong, I’ll pay you $1000”  The Nigerian guy couldn’t refuse this offer so he said alright.
      This agreed, the white guy asked him  for the name of the architect who designed the Taj Mahal of India. But after a few seconds, the Nigerian guy simply brought out his wallet and gave the white guy a $100 bill. Then the white guy asked for his question. The Nigerian asked him that “What animal climbs a mountain with four legs and comes back down with three legs?” The white guy first thought about the question but finding it quite difficult. Brought out his laptop connected to the internet and started searching with all manners of search engines and softwares.
     He checked Google, Yahoo, Encarta, and so on. But all this while, our Nigerian friend had continued his nap. When the plane finally Landed in New York, the white guy woke him up and gave him ten $100 bills ($1000). But he couldn’t control his curiosity. So he asked that “What’s the answer?” Then the Nigerian smiled and said “I don’t know. Such animal probably doesn’t exist”.
Re: what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs by kiki(f): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2006
heard it before but its still funny wat a smart guy
Re: what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs by ateke2(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2006
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

(1) (Reply)

Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon / Psychoanalysis Test! / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.