Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon (23389 Views)

Down The Memory Lane / Memory Lane: If You Didn't Do This, Please Don't Claim Street / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Mu2ni(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2016
Who didn't play this balloon lotto? no matter how smart you are, you can never win the biggest balloon just for two hilarious reasons:

1. The numbers belonging to those biggest balloon have been removed by the seller undecided

2. If the biggest balloons are no more there, no one would come to play again. So they find all means to keep them there so as to attract us. grin

Those are things that really make me laugh when I remember my childhood cool

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/memory-lane-you-can-never-win-biggest.html

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Mu2ni(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin Smile And Laugh Away Your Boredom/Sorrow With These Other Ones, Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/memory-lane-you-can-never-win-biggest.html
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by skedy1(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Yes o! So on point.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Yea... So down memory lane. That biggest balloon palaver! Now they sell it for #70

9 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Mologi(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Soo impossible.....

those sellers would have removed...

And u would be gingered to play it thinking u could win the big size...

bisineesi....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by IamPatriotic(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
The biggest scam ever known to humanity, because it involved scamming innocent children.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by daveson07: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
D day u win dose big balloons d seller is out of business,,weytin always baffle me be say,dey will have almost 4 pack of empty balloon boards nd only d large ones will remain nd we won't even notice or sud i say we don't care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Xionez(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Lolz.

Hint: Always come to the shop to buy sweets, observe the locations, go to one corner, pull out a numbers book (2F or something like that, but not 2A) and map it out...then strike.

Did it thrice. Won once (my final try). Felt accomplished.
Balloon bursted soon after due to defects. Thought of the time wasted. Felt bad.

18 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
So, I was being scammed all those years?

I'm traveling back to Lagos... Iya femi must refund all my money.

little wonder the biggest is always the last man standing even when all the numbers had been picked.....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by bqlekan(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
No, lailai, the raffle number is not there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by nellaluv(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Only ajepako kids will understand this cheesy . So you mean those agbayas scammed little children those days... chai!!!

By the way the yellow balloon looks like a condom lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
Lol..so true grin
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Austin4lif: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
So, I was being scammed all those years?

I'm traveling back to Lagos... Iya femi must refund all my money.

little wonder the biggest is always the last man standing even when all the numbers had been picked.....
. Also branch and collect ur vote from Tinubu and APC, they also scammed us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by JoeCutie(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by mrowen279(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
grin I never ad d luck of picking big ballons angry
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by stanley99a(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Interesting
Where are those balloons now
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by dauntless15(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
Nostalgic, i stole 100 naira just to buy the big one, turned around and saw my mum heading my way she knew the moment the money disappeared because i was begging her all day for it and when i saw her i prayed inwardly because I know the end is near, she took me home in a loving manner make sure i relaxed then the whooping began jesus, she can flog like military men. Now i know she was correcting me

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Ranchhoddas: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2016
I fell for this thing like kilode. But how do the sellers know the one to remove?

4 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by photoshoot(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Haha

I remember this perfectly! grin
Never for once did I get the one sad

I feel those sellers are cheats though cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by chukslawrence(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Y
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by veekid(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Indomie generation no fit know what's happening here

3 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by guydangerous(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Chai I just remembered how I use to protect and preserve mine from bursting by always cleaning the inside and not blowing too much air into it. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by ashewoboy(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
When men were boyscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by princeakins(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
dauntless15:
Nostalgic, i stole 100 naira just to buy the big one, turned around and saw my mum heading my way she knew the moment the money disappeared because i was begging her all day for it and when i saw her i prayed inwardly because I know the end is near, she took me home in a loving manner make sure i relaxed then the whooping began jesus, she can flog like military men. Now i know she was correcting me
hmmm. INterestin story smiley

2 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by tayo200(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
they for don remove am
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by iyobosadavid: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
hahaha, its always December period we normally play it. back then it is a sign that Christmas is so close.

7 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by moderattor: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Great
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by 0955eb027(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Thank GOD for ma parents, dis tin for comot plenty water for my eyes.
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by johnstar(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by tayo200(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I fell for this thing like kilode. But how do the sellers know the one to remove?
cheat. they will check it and remove d number

2 Likes

Re: Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon by Flexherbal(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2016
When men were boys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psychoanalysis Test! / "I Rebuke You In Jesus Name"- Man Reacts After Poverty Followed Him On Twitter / Hon Patrick Obayaigbon's Morning Charade At Petrol Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.