Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pay Band In Parastatals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pay Band In Parastatals (828 Views)

Can A Third Class Graduate Work In All Government Parastatals? / Which Are The Highest Paying Parastatals And Companies In Nigeria? / Band Audition Notice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Band In Parastatals by hardbody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I am due to have a high level discussion with a certain federal government parastatal. I have never had anything to do with the government other than paying of my taxes. In the circumstance, i do not know what their pay structure is like. Does anyone know the kind of pay and perks to expect so i do not underprice myself or price myself out of the market. Let me just say here that the authority has been able to poach staff from IFC, World Bank, HBC, etc. I am billed for an executive management position.

Suggestions are welcome.
Re: Pay Band In Parastatals by bigtt76(f): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
What does the organization do? Poaching from those other organizations does not mean they pay them more. People agree to being poached because they are tired of staying abroad and need to be involved in looting and other nefarious activities abound in Nigeria civil service.

(1) (Reply)

Advice:50k Job Or 70k Job On The Island, To Spend 15k Transport. / HIV: What Do I Do With A Member Of Staff (teacher) That Test HIV Positive? / Fashion And Design Training In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.