Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) (26351 Views)

Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Godsbillionaire(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Pastorpreneur. Preparing for heaven by amassing wealth on earth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Yes @loannes they are pastorpreneurs yet u can for once see any post about dem and pass. Must u stop by and spew ur ignorance even though u know dat it never affects d men in any way

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cool.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Untainted007: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's thoughtful of him to give kudos to a mother that is worth celebrating. Some mothers are out there today, their fruits (kids) are fruitless/leaving useless life even while they (mothers) are still alive. If it's only Pastor Chris she gave birth to, that's glorious than having worthless 5,000 kids. May she live long to continue to eat the fruits of her labour.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Why not become a pastorpreneur?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Luke 16:11 New Living Translation
"And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?"

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by felixomor: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Be crying.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Business partners

Partners in crime

Quote me and invoke the wrath of God !!!

Deceitful criminals

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by crownedprinz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
how does this add value to my life......news about lives of pastors..no more news about Jesus self
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by davodguy: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
this man and Pastor chris
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by angrybird007: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
We take religion too seriously in africa
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Untainted007:
It's thoughtful of him to give kudos to a mother that is worth celebrating. Some mothers are out there today, their fruits (kids) are fruitless/leaving useless life even while they (mothers) are still alive. If it's only Pastor Chris she gave birth to, that's glorious than having worthless 5,000 kids. May she live long to continue to eat the fruits of her labour.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by UchaNwababa: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
i wanted to be a pastor but pussy can't allow me to do so

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by UchaNwababa: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
good mama begothen a good son

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Mrsirgusx: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
I love pastor chris and Benny, great men of God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by mikky24: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
UchaNwababa:
i wanted to be a pastor but pussy can't allow me to do so
you need proper deliverance from OOO church lol
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
I can see you have serious problems!

wolesmile:
Business partners

Partners in crime

Quote me and invoke the wrath of God !!!

Deceitful criminals

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where is Seun?

I won't comment until Seun comes

grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Emycord: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pastor chris mother ? Wait until catholics picks up rosary and say hail mary...... And blessed is the fruit of ur womb Jesus. And haters will be like.. She is an envelope. If so why celebrate the divorcee pastors mum

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

Why not become a pastorpreneur?

My dear, and lose my soul? Mba. Even Jesus Christ did not own a donkey when he was on earth.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by goodnews777: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

And if God brings His hammer on your head you will think your bablawos can help you. O by the way the bablawos also take money from you before anything .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by wolesmile(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
I can see you have serious problems!

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by stilesokis(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
goodnews777:

And if God brings His hammer on your head you will think your bablawos can help you. O by the way the bablawos also take money from you before anything .

Irrelevant.

I don't patronize babalawo, neither do I patronize people who hawk miracles and sell the name of Jesus Christ like Judas, you know, like your pastors.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by ideology(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seun won't like this cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
shockwave91:

Luke 16:11 New Living Translation
"And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?"

I know you will always have a bible quote to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Mother And Benny Hinn On The Altar (Photos, Video) by JohnieWalker(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
@Godsbillionaire how did you attach the videos to your post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Apostle Suleman Poses Enroute To South Africa 'For Help From Above 2017'(Pics) / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.