Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye (21048 Views)

Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tomorrow 2nd March is my Daddy in the Lord,Pastor enoch Adejare Adeboye 73rd birthday. He was born in Ifewara,Osun in the year 1942 and he assumed the position of General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in the year 1981. God bless my daddy oh.

Enoch Adejare Adeboye is a Nigerian pastor and the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)[1][2]Pastor Adeboye had his B.Sc. in Mathematics at University of Nigeria Nsukka[3] and subsequently got his PhD in applied mathematics from the University of Lagos, and worked as a lecturer in mathematics at the universities of Lagos[2] and Ilorin;[4] After joining the RCCG, he began working to translate the sermons of its then Pastor and founder, Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, from Yoruba into English.[2][4]In 1981 Adeboye was appointed General Overseer of the church, taking over from Papa Akindayomi, who had died the previous year.[2][4] For three years he filled the role part-time, still lecturing at Ilorin, until giving up his university position to preach full-time.[4]The church, which was not well known before Adeboye took charge,[4] now claims branches in over a hundred countries, including more than 14,000 in Nigeria.[2] Adeboye has stated that his aim is to put a church within five minutes of every person on Earth.[2] He is the national president of RCF (an interdenominational fellowship in all the campuses in Nigeria)which is under the umbrella of Christ the Redeemer's Ministry (CRM)where he serves as founder and president. In 2008, Newsweek magazine named Adeboye one of the fifty most powerful people in the world.[2] He is married to Foluke Adeboye, also a pastor, with whom he has children.[4] he also has National and International awards and was named among the centenary awardees of his country in 2014.He recently endowed 4 Nigerian Universities: Obafemi Awolowo University,[5] University of Lagos, University of Ibadan, University of Nigeria with Professorial chairs in Mathematics to the tune of 50 Million Naira.[

Send your wish

70 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Sodiumdawg: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
BAAAABAAAOOOOO!

HAPPY BAFFDEEEEE!

ME AND MY WIFE RIKE TO DEY PLAY GOOD GOOD TINS FOR YOUOOOO BECAUSE WE SABI SAY NA BACK TO SENDER!

PESSIN WEY BRESS YOU MUST TO DEY BRESSED AND PESSIN WEY SWEAR FOR YOU, EEEEEEEHN....

BADDER BADDER BE IM CASE O!

8 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Bekwarra(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
May you live longer daddy, may you continue to grow from strength to strength. I'm proud to be a redeemed.
Meanwhile
A prayer for Buhari supporters: May you clock 73 years before you actualize your dreams. There's no need to say Amen, it's sealed in heaven already. They called us leaders of tomorrow and here we are; a 73-year old man still dragging the future with us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has paid glowing tribute to the productive spiritual leadership which Pastor Enoch Adeboye continues to provide for members of his church and Christians in Nigeria.

In a congratulatory letter to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God on the occasion of his 73rd birthday tomorrow, President Jonathan also expressed his profound appreciation of the prayerful support which Pastor Adeboye gives to the present Administration.

“It gives me great pleasure to felicitate with you on the occasion of your 73rd birthday.

“Our Administration and the Nigerian nation owe you a debt of gratitude for your prayerful support and the productive spiritual leadership you continue to provide, not just for the millions that constitute the membership of the Redeemed Christian Church of God across the world, but also for the entire body of Christ in Nigeria.

“On a personal level, I have left every meeting with you greatly strengthened and deeply inspired by your steadfast faith and commitment to the peace, stability, growth and development of our dear nation.

“I pray that Almighty God continues to imbue you with robust health and enduring fulfillment in the many more years of worthy service ahead of you,” President Jonathan wrote.

He wished Pastor Adeboye very happy birthday celebrations.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-lauds-adeboye-73/ undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by slimzypink(f): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
happy birthday my pastor..May we (I) also live long to see the young age of 73 ..*bless ya

13 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Vision4God: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Waooooooooowwww.
Pastor adeboye is highly favored. Hpy brthdy sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by rill: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
cool
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by joanprice: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
wow happy birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by 1stola: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Poffpoff shoulder pad grin
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Seun:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/jonathan-lauds-adeboye-73/ undecided

God bless him for us,I am paying my tibute too.Agbayin adale sir..
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by 1stola: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Not for sale grin

Military Zone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by walexGodson(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
HBD to him LLnP
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by dre11(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy birthday Daddy

More grace
More anointing
More blessings
More power
More victory
More knowledge
More good health
More in all good things

You are indeed a blessing to this generation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by bigt2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy birthday daddy GO! May you live to rear more of the fruits of your labour in Jesus' name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by aare07(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday to Pastor Adeboye, long Life

2 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by ichommy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Daddy GO of RCCG of Ile Aye.

1 Like

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy birthday sir......... cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Daddy E.A Adeboye llnp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by kem82: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Josh1000: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O!
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by pring: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
HBD though.
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by dareyking(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by kay1one2(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
HBD!!!
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by ichommy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:
Happy
pring:
S
dre11:
Happy

See dem
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by Spicy06: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy Birthday to u
Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hapi betday sir, more power and anoiting. But I dnt knw u were born the same yr buhari was born. Gud sha. Are u a jambite? Get tricks and tips to pass jamb on your phone free of charge cal or text 09033976204. Also you cn ask me any question abt jamb.

1 Like

Re: Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Adeboye by jauntty: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
HBD Daddy G. O

I admire his humility and simplicity a lot.

I recall a day my kid sister got Daddy G.O number from our Zonal pastor while playing with the pastor phone.

She called but later drop the call when she realized it was Daddy G.O who answered.

I recall Daddy G.O calling back, taking his time to ask after and praying for my family. That's how much caring Daddy can be.

I love you Daddy G.O. More graceful years.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. / 7 Things You May Not Know About #goodfriday / Members Leave Latter Rain Church Over Pastor Bakare’s Failed Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.