Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets (822 Views)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Quilox Night Club Addresses MI's Tweets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by Raymondeji(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Earlier today, MI took to twitter to write that he was disrespected at Quilox nightclub (see that here). The management of the club have now released a statement explaining their side of the story. Find their press statement below...
The recent tweets by Rapper MI has come to our attention and we found it necessary to address the issue. Quilox had a contract with Live&Unplugged on February 28th between 10pm-12am. Live&Unplugged contracted M.I as their artist for the night.
At 12am on the said day, M.I was still performing and majority of our customers were complaining and demanding the DJ as we had other events planned for the night. In the process, some customers left.
However, the management honoured M.I's presence by giving him an additional 30mins and informed his management that he would need to stop at exactly 12.30am. At 12.34am, he was still playing.
Our management at this point was forced to take a decision at 12.45am and let the DJ start his set for the night. The 1st song he played was M.I - Bad Belle to show no disrespect.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Quilox however is a business that adheres to it's agreed terms of contract and respects professionalism.
We accord all clients and customers due respect irrespective of class or status. In order to resolve issues quickly we have a standard complaints procedure which involves contacting management directly or via email.
As we look forward to continue to render the best of services, we hope to avoid scenarios like this one, but in case any complaints are to be made, kindly direct them to info@clubquilox.com. We'll be sure to respond promptly.
Best regards.
Quilox Management.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by Zehner(f): 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
#Gbam........so na wetin happen b dat. I think say dem no give am seat for Vip section before o. Issokai let me seat back relax and enjoy other comments to come. grin

2 Likes

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by moststylish(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
alubarika
Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by lwise(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Very matured response

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
So his rant was because he was cut off from the noise he was making,I thought it was something else sef.

Abeg,MI go siddon jare.

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
You wan taset all the drugs YOU BE DORA??

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by bobdaddy11(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
It wasn't their fault sha

1 Like

Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by bobdaddy11(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]is fine
Re: Quilox Nightclub Responds To Mi's Tweets by Sarimah(f): 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
nice response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Visits Ugandan School,teaches Students The Dangers Of Abortion(pics / Ayo Fayose's Brother Disowns Him; Calls Him A Disgrace To The Family / Photo Of The Day : Check Out Funke Akindele And Ruggedman Cool Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.