Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo (1508 Views)

2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
To cool off a stressful week, Tuface and Annie Idibia went for a romantic boat cruise and decided to share this fun picture with their fans. Power couple!!

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/03/tuface-idibia-and-annie-couple-up-in.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by harbibi: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
It takes a woman with strong will to be married to a person like Tuface. Enjoy your husband dear let those that abandoned their marriage watch in envy. I admire your courage.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbibi:
It takes a woman with strong will to be married to a person like Tuface.
to me I fink she is lucky to be married to the Father of All Nations... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by Janet101(f): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
badassProdigy:

Tuface.... Oko omoge grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by harbibi: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
badassProdigy:

Well for that I can't say. I do believe she is going through a lot but still determined to make the marriage work. That patience and determination is what most ladies lack nowadays.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Janet101:

Tuface.... Oko omoge grin
abi nah...
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by Wuuworld(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Innocent Idibia!!! A.K.A 2face or father of all nation(Abraham) or Solomon with many concubines.....Annie's juju is very sharp.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbibi:
That patience and determination is what most ladies lack nowadays.
yeah man _u''re right... bt i guess u're an Annie fan!
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by harbibi: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
badassProdigy:

yeah man _u''re right... bt i guess u're an Annie fan!
No am not. Don't really like her as such but am a woman and can tell when a woman is making sacrifices to keep her home.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbibi:
No am not. Don't really like her as such but am a woman and can tell when a woman is making sacrifices to keep her home.
hmmmm! neva knew...
bt u must be a married one i guess..
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by harbibi: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
badassProdigy:

hmmmm! neva knew...
bt u must be a married one i guess..
Happily Married.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by Sarimah(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
cute smiley
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
harbibi:
Happily Married.
wow, i guess i'm right...
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
I just like Tuface, despite the fact that people are saying lots about his not so pretty wife he's still very and always proud to go anywhere with her. May God keep your marriage!
Re: Tuface Idibia And Annie Couple Up In New Photo by hatux: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Cool! The lady doesn't look like Annie though undecided

(1) (Reply)

The New Selfie: BRELFIE Floods Twitter In Protest / See Photo Of Messi Dancing Shoki After Rayo Vallecano Win / Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.