Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (42341 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Wicked! Stepmum Ties 2-yr-old Girl For Soiling Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2015
chiibekee:
Dead conscience
yes girl that's the curse all you women including you are under, you women borrow heart from una beloved master the devil to turn from human to demon,when you people want to do evil you even do it more than the devil himself...female species are even despised by God after the eden incident, and placed curses on them till today, that's why women live in misery, and unhappiness go and read ur genesis well..

2 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by dominique(f): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2015
This picture and story has officially ruined my morning. But why are some people so heartless? That deranged woman deserves no less than 25years in jail for attempted murder. Anything could have happend if the little girl hadn't been rescued. What if that poor girl had choked on her vomit? It's her types that tortures innocent children to death and was just fortunate that the child didn't die in her care. See the wowo thing sef.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by pickabeau1: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Charles4075:
I won't be surprised.. Every 80 to 90 percent of ladies today will definitely do this or something similar to this.. A lady who's married to a single father always have this irrevocable hatred for the step-child. Many won't agree to this but sadly it's true.. 2 year old baby- that lady needs to be dipped in honey and staked out in an ant farm.

You are right

There's a potential seed in women to hate another child in proximity aside their own

Only a very enlightened woman will not succumb to this

There was a thread by a Lady which expressed how she really felt about a step child
That is how most of them feel at the subconscious

https://www.nairaland.com/2128507/having-child-future-husband-already

May God help our kids from.evil women

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Ekii(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
A really Terrible monster of a woman and a really slow father.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Dis woman is evil..imagine d pains d lil girl experienced..Her hands tied to d back..*sobs* cry cry
is good you see what your fellow woman did to a girl of 2years,from another woman, tommorow una go open una dirty mouth say men are wicked..but you women and devil himself at eden had a covenant of evil and concentrated wickedness, because this is pure evil and not wickedness..you women should run to God cos you species are sailing in a deeply lost ship to an unknown destination....

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2015
sisisioge:
To think the grandmother is alive but he opt to give the child to strangers! That's what happens when child custodies are given to the male folk especially of children under 5 yrs. They are clueless! He saw a toddler with marks on her body plus blood shot eye and still believed the bull story! That guy should also be arrested for neglect.
look at your judgement, you women are serpents that deceive a lot, the serpent deceived him that it was in her school it was done to her, so dont blame the man, he didnt know that he was dancing with a witch,blame ur fellow woman for being so evil even more than the devil himself..sisisioge the female species are fast heading to dammnation, make una change una very wicked ways run to God for salvation before it ends an entire species in the eternal abyssmal flames of hell..

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by asadike(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
asuoka:

First to do in the morning is to come and comment on NL....
hi honey, good morning. Am on afternoon shift so don't have much doing.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2015
rychard:
where is the love?, when did we loose touch with our humanity?, even if u hate the father, what has it got 2 du with the inocent girl
brother not humanity, men are the good and choosen ones they are beyond this,blame women..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2015
sniperwolf:
With the woman's hair style, she looks like a Deeper Life member
you funny die ma guy
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2015
floragregs:
hope u know a yoruba woman did this? If it were an igbo woman, u pple will start jerking off! Bloody hypocrites!
This thread would have gotten to 30pages if the woman is Igbo.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
May she never pray to God for forgiveness when God will listen to her, Hell is her abode!
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Benisconi:
Dat woman deserves to die. She are not a human being may b she is a witch
you are saying maybe, look im face nahh, she na mother witch...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by lakesidepapa(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Misogynist2014:
If the offender were a man, they’ll be crying fowl. This is the greatest of all inhumanity.

What's this one saying? Is it good for that bia*ch and u*gly woman to treat a fellow daughter like that? Omo olomo. Oloriburuku ni woman joo. I'm from osun and She's a disgrace to osun
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Edusouls:
look at your judgement, you women are serpents that deceive a lot, the serpent deceived him that it was in her school it was done to her, so dont blame the man, he didnt know that he was dancing with a witch,blame ur fellow woman for being so evil even more than the devil himself..sisisioge the female species are fast heading to dammnation, make una change una very wicked ways run to God for salvation before it ends an entire species in the eternal abyssmal flames of hell..

Broda, evil is everywhere! Women and men alikehave the tendencies. If you take a closer look at this particular 'wicked' woman, you would see that no one reported that she's wicked to hers, meaning her own child is nurtured. Safe to say she's selectively wicked. Same reason I felt the child would be better off with her blood(Grandma) who would most likely nurture her same way our 'wicked' woman nurtures her own child. Evil roams around... But for God, we would not all be safe from one another.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2015
tyconcepts:
I can't help but shed a tear or two......Man inhumanity to a child, an innocent child.

A child soiled herself.....So ffing what??
shut up ,which man inhumanity to a child, men are God's, the choosen ones they are beyond this..it is women's very evil and extreme wicked nature uncensored..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Burger01(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2015
If it were me i would just carry my child and leave never to see that winch of a woman again. God, what a wicked world we live in.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by NJPot(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2015
daddyiel:
your generation is cursed..mpama
I have no time for bastards like your types. May the curse bounce back and remain with you forever. Reply me again if you want the curse doubled. Nkapi nwuru anwu.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by castruccio(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

personally, i feel the father of this girl is lazy and pathetic.
If you are not ready to raise children, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM TO THE WORLD TO SUFFER.
if you are not financially ready, emotionally ready, mentally ready PLEASE STOP....
looking at this baby's picture alone enraged me.
lord have mercy.
Tru talk .... Well this kyn thing no fit happen to me coz I will shoot the woman and go to court to prove provocation.... what rubbish!... na the man I blame sha angry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2015
men una don see am, nigerian girls are very wicked and heartless, that's the major reason why they lavish and get old while searching for husband for many years, it is hard for them to get married nowadays,because they have been consumed by their wicked ways so much that they have mercilessly wickeded and rubbished their potential husbands along the line sometime ago,so whose husbands are they looking for now? These guys hunting for babes online be carefull, cos their you see, witches,demons,entities,good,bad, all sorts of things and they all disguise and appear attractive and sexy...caution handle with extreme alert..there is danger lurking all around..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Reference(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2015
Raynee:
if ladies were men undecided . just take a look at this, do you think a man could perpetrate such act? women are weaker vessels until you see them up against something they've got jurisdiction over

That's what I say. Men and women are equally capable of damning acts of terror. Women in particular should not be choosy on how to project their darker sides because they are equal and thus equally capable of evil.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by tyconcepts(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up ,which man inhumanity to a child, men are God's, the choosen ones they are beyond this..it is women's very evil and extreme wicked nature uncensored..

And you couldn't deduce that "Man" in this context isn't referring to the man in the story.

Woe unto your teachers as they did a useless job on you.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ogaprime(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Raynee:
if ladies were men undecided . just take a look at this, do you think a man could perpetrate such act? women are weaker vessels until you see them up against something they've got jurisdiction over

Guy no talk so, some father dey impregnate him daughter. I have read of a man that used hot iron on his daughter....it is wickedness and its not associated to a particular gender. The heart of men(man and woman) is wicked...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2015
cc; kodozion
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by mmsen: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
The heart of humans, black man especially is so so wicked!

Susan Smith murdered her two children.

Casey Anthony (probably) murdered her daughter.

Myra Hindley is responsible for the murder of 5 children.

Tania Clarence murdered her three children last year.

Andrea Yates drowned her 5 children.

Caro Socorro killed her three sons.

Caroline Young murdered her two grandchildren.

Michelle Tharp murdered her 2 children.

Not one of those women is black.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Facebook love.... grin none of my business sha...

That man that said we have 21million Psychos in Naija wanst lying at all...
Its only a mad woman that will do this... Please take her to rehab.

Evuull woman, denting the image of women... embarassed sad

Thank God the kid survived the pain... sad
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2015
mmsen:

Susan Smith murdered her two children.

Casey Anthony probably murdered her daughter.

Myra Hindley is responsible for the murder of 5 children.

Tania Clarence murdered her three children last year.

Andrea Yates drowned her 5 children.

Caro Socorro killed her three sons.

Caroline Young murdered her two grandchildren.

Michelle Tharp murdered her 2 children.

Not one of those women is black.

Thank you.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by rigchelle1000: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2015
That Yoruba girl has mental problem...

See her face like one of buhari cows.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by caniva(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2015
[size=14pt]BAD*STARD!!!

STooPID

WItshCh

GOD WILL SURFER YOU FROM THIS WORLD TO HELLFIRE
[/size]
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by 100Cents: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Raynee:

Women are weaker but wicked.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Benosaks(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
if im a chief judge, i will sentence dis witch to death by hanging or firing squad.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2015
The man is a spit-drooling imbecilic weakling and bastard. He should be taken to a barracks and be drilled constantly for 3months till he has sense.

As for d woman's friend, she's a useless biaatch and should be drilled by female soldiers for 2months

As for the woman, I swear I won't hesitate to throw her to lions in a zoo if I have d chance.
What am I even saying? Lions will give her a quick death. She should die a slow and painful death cos such utterly evil and useless entities do not deserve to live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.