Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! (1289 Views)

Leo Mezie Unveils Kidney Foundation / Church Foundation Rescues Orphanage Home From Been Evicted From Rented Apartment / ABS Returns Chidinma Okeke's Car To Her, Tells Her Not To Reveal Secret To Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
I dunno whether I'm the only one who feels this way; and I don't give a damn bout what section this topic is supposed to be on....
I'm just frustrated!!
Whenever I see girls, especially those in the university doin' makeup, their foundation would be so flawless and ‘caked' that I just keep staring and wondering how.
I need advice; I need pics abeg.. And instructions and reccomendations...
Please, people
BTW I use MaryKay 406 and Classic Foundation.
I know so many girls who claim to use one or both also.. But theirs is purrrr-fect!
I just wanna know the secret. Shikena!
Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by nickusoro(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2015
For the perfect Foundation Coverage, use the All New Dangote Cement mixed with Chibueze & Bros. Granite and Sharp Sand. Buy 1get 2 free!!!
Now, that's "Hardcore" in the making.
Lol.
#JustMessingWithYou grin #iDontKnow

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

2 Likes

Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by xoctic: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Google it na, or search on U Tube, u ll definitely find answers there. Pple hav different products, some of them are easily played with and produce good results. To some u just hav to play around two or more products. Can't say but u tube shld help u
Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by Princessderaa(f): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2015
what do you use in blending ur foundation? puff or brush?

hope u no dey bam ur face I. e apply much foundation?
Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by nkwako: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buy mac liquid foundation and get a finishing powder go to mac outlet at shoprite
Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by fruityjojo(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
It's probably cos u use your foundation directly on ur face after rubbing ur face cream. You should use a concealer b4 u apply foundation or a facial cream dat acts as concealer. And if ur foundation colour isn't same or close to ur skin colour, it would just be messed up.
Also try to use a cleanser for ur face b4 going to bed so as to clear ur pores b4 mornin smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Secret To Perfect Foundation Coverage??! by itstpia8: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
you can have a makeup consultant show you how to do it.

or check youtube/google.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Eva Alordiah Not Hitting It Big?????? / 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW / Photo: Afrocandy Flaunts Her Thing On Social Media (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.