Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? (564 Views)

Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / "God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 3:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Help me please!

I had some people said First Class is their God's will for them.

However, I'm having a strong feeling that Third Class is the will of God for me.
Can this be true?

Please, I'll appreciate if you answer with a Scriptural reference.

Thanks!
Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by AJOT99(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Help me please!

However, I'm having a strong feeling that Third Class is the will of God for me.
Can this be true?

Thanks!

Desire d best and work towards it. That's all

1 Like

Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by jerflakes(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Help me please!

Can this be true?

Thanks!

Duh.

Which kain consolation be this?

Third class means that you did no take your studies seriously in the university, and you got what you deserved.

Which one come be God's will again?

Why una jusy dey use Gods name in vain?

2 Likes

Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by teemanbastos(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2015
u said God's will...xo confirm 4rm God na.
But God desires we be the head nt the tail.

1 Like

Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Help me please!

Can this be true?

Thanks!
my friend go and read an study hard. Leave God out of this. GOD helps those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by jnrbayano(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Help me please!

Can this be true?

Thanks!

Your will and not his.

1 Like

Re: Can Third Class Be God's Will For Me In The University? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2015
third class is as not going to university at all, no employer wants to hire a third class where there are too many first class and upper division roaming the street. God doesnt wish third class the devil is a liar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Side Of T.B. Joshua / How To Pray Effectively / Who Is Jesus The Messiah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.