Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (26735 Views)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by duwell(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Catholic Church are performing one of the easter rituals at University of Uyo Annex. In this pictures, they can be seen performing one of their easter traditions....the killing of Jesus Christ. It's happening now!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
I for like to help with the flogging

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by sirfee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
I for like to help with the flogging
grin What about the opposite?Happy Easter celebration to my christian brothers and sisters,drink responsibly,don't drink and drive.

Shallom

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Epositive(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
black jesus cool cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wow

May Easter bring us happiness and resuscitation in all aspects of our life AMEN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by botad(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Great
Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by josephine123: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
WATCH VIDEO: Good friday : Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IHLB657cg

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Epositive:
black jesus cool

shatap

na ur type they always attribute satan as been black and white as been jesus

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
dem for break bottle for the guy head grin

12 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by LecciGucci: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
FOR THE SAKE OF HIS SORROWFUL PASSION; have mercy on us and on the whole world.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by ifyain: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
All these for a dead white man?

8 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by iamVirus(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buhari should act this

7 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by xynerise: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
duwell:
The Catholic Church are performing one of the easter rituals at University of Uyo Annex. In this pictures, they can be seen performing one of their easter traditions....the killing of Jesus Christ. It's happening now!

Your post speaks of hate. "Ritual, Killing", haba undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by TosineGuy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
if he allows them to put nails through his hands and legs at uni uyo without crying then he is a very good actor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Epositive(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

shatap

na ur type they always attribute satan as been black and white as been jesus

park well cool
Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by wizzlyd(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
K
Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Nicholas190(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Come rain come shine, Catholic is still my best church, Pls help me beg my uncle to stop disturbing to worship @ WINNERS CHAPEL, I love my Catholic.

For all those who are still crying about mmm, Pls clean your tears,

This is the secret way of getting your money back trust me

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/top-secret-way-how-to-recover-your-mmm.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by neocortex: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ritualist everywhere.
Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by famousroland(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
I saw this live at ikot ekpene road

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by paskyboy: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
PROUD CATHOLIC. GOOD FRIDAY

*REFLECT ON HIS EXHIBITED LOVE*

*It'sGood Friday*
A day dt marks d death of our *Lord Jesus Christ*
A day That Signifies *The Depth of God's Love For Us All*
It's a day that warrants we take a deeper reflection on how we've been living our lives...
*We All Need To Have A Deeper Sober Thoughts*
*We All Need To Make God Proud Of Us All*
*He Deserves It And Even More*

*Christ Died To Reedem Us*
*Christ Died To Save Us*

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by fadigalfemi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
duwell:
..they Teaching for doctrines the commandment of men.. I love church of christ

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Epositive:

park well cool

ok cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by bestspoke: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
The world has become so noisy that people prefer to ignore the memorial of his passion. They say he has finished the work, na to flenjor remain. If only the apostles had the chance to flenjor after His ascension. But na them still suffer pass.

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Pavore9: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
The guy who acted Jesus in my Parish, got correct beating! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Edum13656: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
GlobalGisting:
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics

Enof of this Efe nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Factfinder1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by Nuelton(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please there should be restrictions for those who are not Christians commenting on posts like this just like this just the way they do to posts about Muslims on this platform.

cc. Seun, lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
TosineGuy:
if he allows them to put nails through his hands and legs at uni uyo without crying then he is a very good actor.
grin haba! You want them to commit another murder
Re: Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) by sirfee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
iamVirus:
Buhari should act this
grin Suicide mission though the Dss won't allow anyone to touch him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.