Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid (31788 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Walahi!!! Every time I look at a picture of the Okoye brothers, all that comes to my mind is 'holy nose cathedral' grin
hmmmmmm i no trust you with any of those boys o.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
even God is a fan
God is a fan of chelsea? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Bowaley17(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh sweet...
#cfc all the way...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by chimaroked12: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Luzehray(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
Chelsea don win carling cup

Diz my mechanic/spare parts dealer neighbour no go let person hear word again

He has been singing rubbish songs since he came back from the bar angry
kill ur self den
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by socialwritter: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmm i no trust you with any of those boys o.

Not my type at all wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Not my type at all wink
I smell lies,you wey dey die for peter like mad grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Grahamjnr(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
even God is a fan
Stop blaspheming for God no longer wink(overlook) ignorant.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by stayblack: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
ALL THIS RAM MUST POST THEIR PRIVATE LIFE EVERYWHERE....SO CALLED NAIJA CELEBRITE..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I smell lies,you wey dey die for peter like mad grin

grin grin grin grin grin In his dreams!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin In his dreams!!!
na dream own dey dangerous pass o,you better be careful
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by unbrandedcosy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=SELENAqueensy post=31218701]Paul's nose is fine cry embarassed cry[/quote Bad boy , na only thing u see for d guy body.]
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nickymezor(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
So loveli smiley...Up blues.....wat a sweet victoryyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
kiss cry kiss kiss

Rude pikin cry
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
why didn't you comment on that thread?
which thread?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Walahi!!! Every time I look at a picture of the Okoye brothers, all that comes to my mind is 'holy nose cathedral' grin
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Chris95(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
See nose lol...abeg stp forcing dt kid to b a chelsea fan let him grow up nd decide 4 himself hu knws if he wants to b a man utd fan!!.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IAMBREEZY: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Sarimah:
which thread?
the one that dude opened for you.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by darkenrahl2(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Blue is d colour..up chelsea!!!
. Where are you in kogi
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
the one that dude opened for you.
there was no point
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IAMBREEZY: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Sarimah:
there was no point
LMAO is that why you ignored the thread like a plague? cheesy anyway the dude ain't reasonable, he seems like a certified clown, hope u having a great day?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by tonnieblaise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
100Cents:
I am a blues man since time immemorial..

na which time chelsea learn work finish blues immemorial my foot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / BBNaija's Princess Slays In Figure-Hugging Jeans / Angela Okorie Has A Man's Leg - Troll Says. The Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.