Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid (31789 Views)

Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Walahi!!! Every time I look at a picture of the Okoye brothers, all that comes to my mind is 'holy nose cathedral' grin
hmmmmmm i no trust you with any of those boys o.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
even God is a fan
God is a fan of chelsea? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Bowaley17(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Oh sweet...
#cfc all the way...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by chimaroked12: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Luzehray(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:
Chelsea don win carling cup

Diz my mechanic/spare parts dealer neighbour no go let person hear word again

He has been singing rubbish songs since he came back from the bar angry
kill ur self den
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by socialwritter: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmm i no trust you with any of those boys o.

Not my type at all wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Not my type at all wink
I smell lies,you wey dey die for peter like mad grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Grahamjnr(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
englishmart:
even God is a fan
Stop blaspheming for God no longer wink(overlook) ignorant.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by stayblack: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
ALL THIS RAM MUST POST THEIR PRIVATE LIFE EVERYWHERE....SO CALLED NAIJA CELEBRITE..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I smell lies,you wey dey die for peter like mad grin

grin grin grin grin grin In his dreams!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin In his dreams!!!
na dream own dey dangerous pass o,you better be careful
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by unbrandedcosy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=SELENAqueensy post=31218701]Paul's nose is fine cry embarassed cry[/quote Bad boy , na only thing u see for d guy body.]
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Nickymezor(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
So loveli smiley...Up blues.....wat a sweet victoryyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
kiss cry kiss kiss

Rude pikin cry
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
why didn't you comment on that thread?
which thread?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
naijababe:

Walahi!!! Every time I look at a picture of the Okoye brothers, all that comes to my mind is 'holy nose cathedral' grin
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Chris95(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
See nose lol...abeg stp forcing dt kid to b a chelsea fan let him grow up nd decide 4 himself hu knws if he wants to b a man utd fan!!.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IAMBREEZY: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Sarimah:
which thread?
the one that dude opened for you.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by darkenrahl2(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Blue is d colour..up chelsea!!!
. Where are you in kogi
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by Sarimah(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
the one that dude opened for you.
there was no point
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by IAMBREEZY: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Sarimah:
there was no point
LMAO is that why you ignored the thread like a plague? cheesy anyway the dude ain't reasonable, he seems like a certified clown, hope u having a great day?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid by tonnieblaise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
100Cents:
I am a blues man since time immemorial..

na which time chelsea learn work finish blues immemorial my foot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.