Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... (2370 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by satinodotcom: 4:21am On Mar 02, 2015
She has her own cooking show on TV but considering the fact that anything is possible on TV, that is not an indication that she can really chef-up and she seems to know that too, so she took to instagram to jokingly show her skills in the cooking department.

She had something to say; “Dear Bf..just to let u know tht whoever u are with now(tht lil chic) cant possibly be ths domesticated..I Go hard..check out my hot pants whiles making banku.It surely doesn’t get better than this..sincerely your future yvonne Chinyere okereke okoro.”
Even if you are not feeling her banku skills, you should check out her hot pant—I didn’t know about the new banku dress code…

Watch video; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/she-can-cook-too-ghanaian-star-yvonne.html

Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2015
So much admire this bae
Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by Afrok(m): 5:46am On Mar 02, 2015
Hehe... Did I just saw and read "Dear bf"? shocked, at this time she's still mentioning bf? Well, isorite sha coz it shows there is still hope for some ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by fairygeh(f): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... Did I just SAW and read "Dear bf"? shocked, at this time she's still mentioning bf? Well, isorite sha coz it shows there is still hope for some ladies outthere.
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by Sarimah(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by legallyblonde(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
undecidedafter emmanuel adebayor done comot d life from d potofgold? n she's chinyere now? she finally agrees she nigerian? make she go siddon jo

WDFWH
Re: Ghanaian Star, Yvonne Okoro Sends Her Future Husband A Video Message... by sladesgirl(f): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Tot she is a ghanian......

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Dazzles In New Photo / [photos]chrissy Teigen Topless In Sexy Beach Photoshoot With Hubby John Legend / Pictures : Dbanj’ Birthday Celebration At Quilox Night Club In Lagos ‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.