Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer (1915 Views)

Urgent Vacancies Accountant (male), Business Development Executives (female) / Inventory Or Warehouse Officer / Store And Warehouse Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by Toyins(f): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Vacancy for An Accountant
Experienced Accountant with 5 years experience in Manufacturing company preferably Female

Vacancy for Warehouse Officer

Requirements
OND with 5 years work experience is required in a manufacturing company in Lagos

Kindly forward your resume to Azias.vacancy@gmail.com
Before March 8
Only experienced candidates in manufacturing company should apply.
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by od4life(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Before Feb 28th But we are already in March..... undecided
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by julyb(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wonder o
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by Brozok: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
it is well, at times opportunities are hidden till d last minute.
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by Brozok: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
interviews has already been conducted for this position on 25th of february 2015. Except d coy did not get d right candate or the candidates interviewed rejected what they offered.
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by Toyins(f): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Brozok:
interviews has already been conducted for this position on 25th of february 2015. Except d coy did not get d right candate or the candidates interviewed rejected what they offered.

Oga,
Supervisor's position is not the same as Warehouse officer!!

And those that believed the date was an error still applied and would be called for interview.
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by od4life(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OP I think the question should be 'what happened to the results of the interview held @ the Alausa, Ikeja office of the company for the earlier advertised position of Warehouse Supervisor? Not by attacking Brozak for making a valid comment.
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by NetworkSolution: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you need a website like tooxclusive.com, notjustok.com, badoo.com, eskimi.com, nairaland.com, bellanaija.com, pulse.ng, , irokotv.com or any kind of website contact 07066073003 or visit netspace.ml
Re: Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer by Toyins(f): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
od4life:
@OP I think the question should be 'what happened to the results of the interview held @ the Alausa, Ikeja office of the company for the earlier advertised position of Warehouse Supervisor? Not by attacking Brozak for making a valid comment.

You want an explanation. I am not paid for this advertisements and I don't work for them. If you failed the interview sorry.

Successful candidates especially Engineers will be on their way to Thailand for training next week. They will need other officers to work with them, hence this advert.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment - 8th Sep, 2015 / Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can / Pls Has Any One Know About G4S Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.