Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (5483 Views)

Old School Versus New School Mlm/network Marketing Companies / Making Money From Network Marketing In Nigeria / Best Mlm/network Marketing Ever In Nigeria .free Laptop, Free Toyota Camry 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by NaijaBobo(m): 3:53am On Aug 30, 2006
I've been hearing about the frenzy about Network Marketing in Nigeria for the past 3 years now. Is it really what it's scooped up to be?? I heard that some are becoming millionares and all.
Some of these companies are either Chinese Companies or American Companies and I'm hearing about others Companies coming in to start Network Marketing as well.
What do you guys think about all these? Is it worth for me or anyone to join? A lot of people has been bugging the heck out of me to come an join.  I'm a little skeptical, please I need your input on this.
Thanks, - NB

1 Like

Re: Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by kg(f): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2006
Indeed there is a little bit of MLM/Networking craze in town. It's working for some and for some people - ZERO!
It's true that some have become millionaires, no hype, it's reality e.g TIANSHI but it is also true that some have not made kobo rather they lost money, their reg. fee and other efforts they put in.

In summary I think it depend on individuals, your marketing skills, drive, zeal, passion etc

I joined Tianshi and till now I've not made a dime! Yet I joined another program (an online program) with similar concept and less risk and I've made my money many times over !

It's up to you to decide whether you are cut out for MLM or not, also if you are interested in finding out the program I made and still make money from you can send an email to net365net@yahoo.com
Re: Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by kazey(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2006
I have seen MLM rise and fall in Malaysia for more than 6 years, and I am telling you, I am yet to meet a millionaire, in networth. I have even gone to numerous conferences, seen numerous friends explode due to the promises and failures. And I tell you today that MLM is a beautiful marketing model but its not for those that want to get millions, or make money, its for those that just want to do something, idle hands, No offence.

Most of the MLM in Nigeria currently is shifting from Asian countries, the market is saturated in asia, and nobody believes them anymore, because all they had was false prophesies, hence you are the new victims, The MLM virgins.

Multilevel Marketing or Network Marketing is a Ponzi scheme and anybody smart enough would keep away from them, because you might be the down line victim. Making money from it does not mean its good, nor does it mean its a legal thing to do, just don't promote the idea of victimizing others of their money.
Re: Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by mrtee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2006
@kazey,well u are entitled to ur opinion tongue, as far as i am concerned, network marketing has different modes of operation,it all depends on you.At 1st i never believed the stories of people been turned millionaires thru Network marketing. And to correct a misconception that u see it as an activity of Idle minds, well like i said u are entitled to ur opinion.NETWORK MARKETING IS THE BUSINESS OF THE FUTURE take it or leave it, in one way or the other, u have directly or indirectly engaged in Networking and u did that without been paid. Most companies in the world thru the power of the internet are using NETWORK MARKETING to sell their products.
After careful study and analysis i did on of one of the companies like CANADIAN DIAMOND TRADERS(CDT)which i called my cousin residing in Toronto Canada to verify if the company truly exist and also find out about their activities.All the findings proved positive and legal.
If u are not cut out for such stop discouraging people who want to use that means to salvage their situation, you are an old member in nairaland so think in the right manner not negative pls.
i have earned a Diamond worth $2700 +cash $3000 just for marketing diamonds online and offline. i am a living proof , and i know of people here in Nigeria who have earned similar earnings 3,4 times.
Kazey ,i respect u alot cos u have so much time to burn online, i guess u need an award for that,its not easy!!!! just keep it up , imagine, if i where to market a product online and get paid $ for my effort and wao! i made $1220 just promoting a product thru network marketing which equals ur 1220(idle time) posts in nairaland grin, so give chance to those interested in network marketing to burn their idle time to cash promoting and earning credits thru networkmarketing.
NB:
I advice anyone who wants to earn a living promoting products vis network marketing to study and study any program b4 joining, i must say its not an easy ride but if u persist success is certain.i don't promote here in nairaland cos the administrator of nairaland abhor the promotion or discussion of MLM in Nairaland.So do ur due diligence b4 going into the business. I AM EARNING AND WILL CONTINUE EARNING FROM NETWORK MARKETING(MLM) Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by TokyoBulls(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2011
MLM works! But you have to choose which one to do business with after a careful study. I joined one in June this year, and started earning immediately. It all depends on which you join and what strategies you employ.
Re: Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? by NeboDebo: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
Hi Naija Bobo, MLM marketing is real i actually joined one in May this year and i am earning already. But you have to have the skills and a market on ground. What mean is that MLM marketing is a passive business, a business of people. your earning is increased by the multiplication of peeps. this will get you in the B quadrant. If you have read of
Rich Dad and Poor Dad. You can holla at me on at ayoadedaramola@yahoo.com

(1)

Southern Nigeria Institute Of Innovative Technology(sniit Poly),lagos Campus / Upgrade Your Free LinkeIn Account to LinkedIn Business Premium / Work Online And Get Paid Directly Into Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.