Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing (2649 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart But You're Yoruba Boy With No Heart / Hilarious: See How A White Girl Reacted First Time She Saw Fried Plantain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Cokacola: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2015
zick19:
mumu
but whysad
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by iphanyiuma(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
i kwn you do. I just pray you get admission this year
lollzz bro this is my 3rd year in ESUT, esut is not a secondary school incase you don't know... You don't go about insulting pipo who wanna help your life....you need jesus sha das all
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
but whysad
so, u were wanking ursef in d parlour and u were caught undecided
Even if you wanna service ursef, can't u do it in d bathroom
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by player007(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Are u. An igbo boy?...just go. Work on ur spellings and cum. Back
Lolz. You wicked o!
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by player007(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2015
sinaj:
lol op why didnt u lock ya door grin

bak to d matter.

giv ya bae a break.
talk to her when the image of u self servicing clears a lil. frm her mind.
as if she doesnt knw dat 99.9% of guyz self service undecided
So does ladies also.
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by player007(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2015
Cokacola:
As i type now am soo confuse an disappointed at myself, my faince of six caught me self servicing and decided to cut it of with me. I try telling her that i dont want to cheat on that was why i was using that method but she would not just listen and swear that she will not have anything to do with me againsad.. I have been worried since morning and everyone at my office asking me what the promble is, please romanclander help a brother out with an advice on how to make her understand things,NO INSULT pleasesad
I see no reason why you should self service when you already have the real thing. Its selfish believe it or not,Learn to control yourself. Give her time. If she Loves you enough then she will forgive you.
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by Drgleave: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
U own small, my own girl self services in front of me nd refuses me to do d real thing because shes a virgin. I need your advice.
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by sinaj(f): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
player007:

So does ladies also.
av u caught ya sis or gf. duin it b4 shocked
Re: She Broke Up With me Cus She Saw me Self Servicing by sinaj(f): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
alberto2k:

So, the other day I was knocking at your door, you were...... lipsrsealed
awaz praying buddy, itz not wot u fink coz girls know ow to control nd suppress sexual urge unlike d baby btwn ya leg daz always crying for help wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Short Joke / Why I Want To Leave Nairaland / The Disaster Of Public School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.