Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Disaster Of Public School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Disaster Of Public School (2629 Views)

Examples Of Natural Disaster In Nigeria...very Hilarious(pix) / Disaster Struck When One Fine Girl Mess Inside Molue / If Na U Nko Jokes (real Life Disaster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Disaster Of Public School by pato405(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2012
May God save our younger ones from public school teachers so that they don't make the mistakes that we made o! grin grin grin

how many of you know it's not Jangilova epo motor? It is - JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR.!! I bet U didn't know..Don't be shy,I didn't know either,until now grin grin grin grin from som1 fb wall

I'm sure 99.9% of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't know particularly those who attended mushroom schools left to dilapidate because it belongs to the govt.

do you also know dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living, standard living" grin grin grin grin I know u are singing it
yes, its standard living o...not "Sandalili" grin grin grin

can we have more?
Re: The Disaster Of Public School by Exponental(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2012
pato405: May God save our younger ones from public school teachers so that they don't make the mistakes that we made o! grin grin grin

how many of you know it's not Jangilova epo motor? It is - JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR.!! I bet U didn't know..Don't be shy,I didn't know either,until now grin grin grin grin from som1 fb wall

I'm sure 99.9% of adults that grew up in Nigeria don't know particularly those who attended mushroom schools left to dilapidate because it belongs to the govt.

do you also know dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living, standard living" grin grin grin grin I know u are singing it

can we have more?
does it matter? its a nigerian version.....remix, editted n pasted
Re: The Disaster Of Public School by realsammie(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2012
pato405: May God save our younger ones from public school teachers so that they don't make the mistakes that we made o! grin grin grin

can we have more?
NO

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Two Ladies After 3SOME / If Nairaland Was A Church.... / Real Meaning Of Amaka Disappoint Me "Funny Meme"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.