Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... (1397 Views)

15 Surprising Things You Can Do With Coca-cola – Aside Drinking It / Breaking! Nnamdi Kanu Customized Coca Cola Drink Flood Nigeria Market-pics / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by kachiz(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Dear Coca-cola Bottling Company,

Its been some months now, some very long months I must tell you, that you started putting down peoples name on bottles (coke bottles).

I know I am just one out of over 170million people that make up this our noble nation, Nigeria.
But, "what is worth doing, I think is worth doing well"

How could you guys??

Its not like I drink coke everyday of my life, but when I do drink something, I think its usually Coke and never Pepsi.

Moreover, I cant afford to be drinking it everyday after some of us in the health department came up with the statistics that one bottle (the 35cl own contains about 6cubes of sugar), only God knows how many cubes will be inside the 50cl bottle.
You see, I also love my life just the same way each and everyone of us does, so I cant afford to start making plans for diabetes in the future.

I will say you guys have written everybody's name I know and deliberately decided not to add mine. I have seen from Ada to Chisom to Emeka to Obinna, to mention a few.. One of my friends even found both his name and surname on two bottles, ‪Uche‬ Agu‬. I am sure he will increase the way he takes coke just for that reason alone.
The one I got yesterday had Adesuwa on it, a Yoruba name . I don't even want to know what that means.

So today, I did what I had to do. I took the bull by the horn, not just to let him know that we are all animals, but to let him know that "all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than the others".
I would have written just "kachi", but I was angry.
You guys were lucky that I didn't write "Onyekachi Okorie" plus my University registration number on the bottle.

You guys have really made me feel bad and a bit un-appreciated.

So I am actually going to switch over to Nutri-C for the mean time, at least it doesn't have plenty cubes of sugar in it and it might also interest you guys to know that it has about 5 different flavors.

That will be all for now, till you guys decide to do the needful.

Yours (heartbroken)customer.
Kachi embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by joeace2020(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2015
you don chop belleful!

abeg support the career of an up and coming producer. CLICK AND RATE MY BEATS!

https://www.nairaland.com/2148463/posts-beats-newbie-producer
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by valmunich(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2015
LOL

The person that brought up that marketing strategy for.coca cola must be a freaking genius
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by vjsmiles: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2015
I DON FIND MY OWN TAYA SOTEY I DEY PICK COKE BOTTLE FOR CLUB THE CHECK.
SEEMS THE NAME MATHIAS NO DEY THEIR DICTIONARY embarassed
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by lovat(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Please if you come across anyone that bears Kelvin, beep me lemme buy it quadruple the price you got it
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by lovat(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Please if you come across anyone that bears Kelvin, beep me lemme buy it quadruple the price you got it.
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Sure. First started in Ghana using the popular Ghanaian names before it spread to Nigeria through the use of celebrities as the bait in catching other Nigerians. I must confess strategy worked great.

Unfortunately however, its been corrupted by the usual 'Man Know Man' thing in getting your name on board undecided I would suggest a site is created where you enter your choice name and a pick up location is designated for you to go pick up grin

valmunich:
LOL

The person that brought up that marketing strategy for.coca cola must be a freaking genius
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by Krasid(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
valmunich:
LOL

Great marketing strategy indeed.I didn't like coke before, but i just have to find my name.Still searching...
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by misfab(f): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
lols. kachi. well u could claim chi nau. pele grin
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by rolled: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Adesuwa is not a yoruba name
People from Edo state bear such

1 Like

Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol, u've done the right thing by writing your name yourself grin
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by cynhamscakes(f): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Lmao! What a funny dude. Guy you you get time o.
grin

Please click on my ID to see pictures of my cakes. Home/office delivery service available. Order for your Chinchin, smallchops,meatpie, birthday, wedding & all party cakes.

Also

Surprise your loved ones in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party cakes are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb.

Shop location: Karu, Abuja.
Re: The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer... by FOREXMARTS: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
lovat:
Please if you come across anyone that bears Kelvin, beep me lemme buy it quadruple the price you got it.
And if you find any with name Judas please inform me, this wicked people dey suffer person lol.

(1) (Reply)

Customized 50cl Or 75cl Bottled Water / Culinary School!!! / Basic Terms Used For Italian Cuisine | Key Ingredients For Making Italian Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.