Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Attention Grabber! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Attention Grabber! (401 Views)

Get The Attention Of The HR With This New CV Upgrade. / Urgent Vacancy For Excavator/grabber Operators And Admin Assistant / See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Attention Grabber! by elsevier(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2015
This is how to write email application letter that gets attention. To your success. Thank me later.

Dear Sir,

Is your company's philosophy meant to promote the culture of excellence through Operational supports? Then, you have yourself a result-oriented Chemical Engineer who would improve on the existing platform.

I'm passionate about new challenges of which i have always been able to rise to and perform effectively despite tight deadlines and little support. I've also got transferable skills and want to contribute greatly in promoting your company's culture of excellence and help deliver superior value as the new PRODUCTION ENGINEER.

I'm the best candidate for this role as detailed on my CV. As well, i'm cheaper and can offer more worth to the company than someone who is experienced. Therefore, i believe that a lower investment with high potential is better than someone who gets paid lots of money whose full capabilities are unknown.

Thanks for your consideration.

Yours Sincerely,
Ani Charles

(1) (Reply)

Interns: Sales Engineer / Commercial Bus Driver Wanted (Applications closed) / .net Developer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.