Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device (760 Views)

When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic) / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by NaijaGeeks(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2015
If you a like me and you love Blackberry features but don like the device itself due to the app ecosystem and other issues, then you are in luck blackberry will be bringing some of its phone features to Android and iOS users.

BlackBerry has only been willing to give out tiny pieces of its smartphone experience so far, like BBM and its enterprise servers, but it's going to be much more liberal in the near future. It's launching BlackBerry Experience Suite, a collection of apps and services that bring some of its biggest features to Android, iOS and Windows gear in hopes of making them mainstays of the working world.

See Video and More here : [url] http://www.ntechgeeks.com/blackberry-wants-to-bring-some-of-its-best-features-to-every-device/ [/url]

Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by phabuloz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Blackberry till GEJ leaves office in 2019 grin
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Whizpeter(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmm... I smell desperation
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Whizpeter(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
phabuloz:
Blackberry till GEJ leaves office in 2019 grin

God WHY

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by phabuloz(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Whizpeter:

God WHY
na dem sure pass o dude
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Warlord3000(m): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg what are those unbeatable unique specs BB get that other devices crave for oo.. Cos i can't seem to figure it out
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Whizpeter(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2015
phabuloz:
na dem sure pass o dude

Must you now bring politics to this section??
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Whizpeter(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Warlord3000:
Abeg what are those unbeatable unique specs BB get that other devices crave for oo.. Cos i can't seem to figure it out
Same here.... They are just unnecessarily desperate
Re: Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device by Collinz2(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Warlord3000:
who cares abt their boring features

(1) (Reply)

We Want You! ROM Developer By Doogee Smartphone / Cheap But Good Android Phone / How To Restore A Suspended Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.