Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device (52333 Views)

Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by drizzy009: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Airtel Nigeria just recently launched a new data plan called the time or hourly based Unlimited data.
The data plan which is very similar to that of etisalat paygo but little bit expensive when compared to that of etisalat paygo data.

The new Airtel time based unlimited data plan is of 4 different categories and all with 1 day maximum validity period, which their main motive is to offer Nigerians Unlimited data based on time frame.

The airtel time based goes like this 5minute for N15, 10minute for N30, 30min for N90 and the last package is the 1hour plan for N180.

How to subscribe to the Airtel time based unlimited data
To subscribe to any of the 4 Airtel time based unlimited data plans, simply dial the code *439# and then reply with the number that corresponds with any of the 4 plans that best suits you, after which you will be asked to reply with 1 to activate the plan.

Remember that the new Airtel time based plan has a one day validity period, meaning that any unused time left will expire the next day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by abiambo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abi airtel don open cyber cafe??

34 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by lekjons(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Makes sense for downloading

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by invisibility: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Airtel and dishonesty. I can easily guess that they'll slow down the speed so you download very minimally within the timeframe. They'll also introduce fair usage data limit when they feel you did overide their plans to cunningly limit you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by pat077: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Airtel way slow pass snail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Sirsoftness(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Youngpo413: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
invisibility:

Airtel and dishonesty. I can easily guess that they'll slow down the speed so you download very minimally within the timeframe. They'll also introduce fair usage data limit when they feel you did overide their plans to cunningly limit you.
yeah maybe later,but for now its unlimited and fast too
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by shigoslim(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
can someone use it for PC? for that an hour, how many GB was it capped ?
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just download 7 movies with it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by 3kay945(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I just download 7 movies with it now

For real
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
3kay945:

For real
Am still downloading sef
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by yungchief(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Am still downloading sef
Google play, here I come.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good for them
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by luckaz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
will it work in modem?
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by dBard: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
abiambo:
Abi airtel don open cyber cafe??

Lmfao...

Abeg help me ask them
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Ulrich01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hahaha. Useless airtel. I trust 9ja. Boys go soon hack am.. just as they did etisalat.. patiently waiting for the hack cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Never trust any Network with their bogus offer!
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by W3xy1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
try this at your own risk. i sub for 30mins and airtel pause my download after i use 10mins. this is 419 undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by mjames: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Slow network for slow people

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by benega: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
invisibility:

my broda airtel are THIEVES, if you doubt me subscribe for their 2k 2gb and see is you can use over 800mb. BIG THIEVES.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by jaygem(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wish other network go join them. Miss my HD movies

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by netcoach(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerian customs are not selling any cars by auction on the forum or pages of newspapers. Caveat emptor. Buyers beware. There is nothing like that in the Customs service if in doubt go to any Customs formation and make enquiries pls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
hmm this one is strong, airtel gives you one thing and you pay back thrice of it. yeye dey smell, lemme consult oracle first, i will get back to you.
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by febbymi: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Tried the 30mins package and got to say it ain't bad. No speed throttling(did an average of 900kb/s all tru). Not sure if its network strength or airtel magomago but I lose network at intervals but all in all was able to download quite a sizable gigabyte (very sizable) in 30mins.
Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Osyxcel(m): 2:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Tried it this morning, averaged 250kb/s... that's not good enough for me... Maybe location, maybe not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by yomalex(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device by Jeffy1206(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Am still downloading sef
with which apn cos mine stopped working... Rubbish plan undecided angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.