Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? (601 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing?you Need To Read This / Please What Is The Best PRODUCT To Sell On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by Jayclinics(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Let us help our fellow Nigerians make money online.

Let us share our best product promotion strategy and how effective it has being.

I use click bank and my best promotion strategy is paid advertisement. Some campaigns turn out good and flourishing while others is just a waste of money. You just have to develop the eyes for the best converting products for your niche and have enough money to pay advertising websites.

What is your?

Let us do this........
Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by Tradesrunner(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Writing Supplements pays like mad for me

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by Jayclinics(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Writing Supplements pays like mad for me

I find writing so tedious. That is why i have resorted to paid adverts.

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by psyqs(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jayclinics:

I find writing so tedious. That is why i have resorted to paid adverts.

Den pay someone 2 write for you, u can get dat on fiverr.
u do u solo ads or wat?
Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by Jayclinics(m): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2015
psyqs:

Den pay someone 2 write for you, u can get dat on fiverr.
u do u solo ads or wat?
Ppc ads
Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by psyqs(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Like u said, some campaign turn out good while others don't, thats how it is always. But when u get d one dats good, u focus on it more, spend on it more.
Hope it helps
Re: Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy? by CloudWare: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello,
I want to recommend CloudHost (http://secure.cloudhost.com.ng) to you for your Hosting needs, CloudHost Provides
you with exceptional hosting experience, not only that, you also benefit from
- CloudHost's 100% Network Node Uptime
- One Stop Solution - Domain name, Hosting, SSL, Payment Integration, Web Development.
- Instant Setup of your ordered service
- Online Payment and Instant Activation
- You can use CloudHost regardless of your Country
- Best Customer Support
- Cheap Domain name registration
- Affiliate Programs that allows you earn when you refer anyone (http://cloudhost.com.ng/affiliates.php)
- Nigerian Domain names Supported
- You get great Hosting deals you won't get anywhere else
- FREE Seamless Migration to CloudHost
- And Lots more....

You will not be disappointed.

You can use the below Promotional Code to get great deals from CloudHost when signing up
10% off your any Hosting plan you order
A49CD76YUM

(1) (Reply)

AcaSwift Pro - Difameg Web based School Management Portal / Misstechy Is Giving Away 10,000 naira To Anyone That Can Guess This Correctly / Samsung Will Produce Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha With Android 6.0 Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.