Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement (691 Views)

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / Maiduguri Sunday Explosions, Routine Equipment Testing – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by Hubtain(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
There is a powerful medicine that can cure every form of sickness and disease known to man.
As a matter of fact,it can even prevent illness altogether and keep you in vibrant health when taken as prescribed.

Does that sound too good to be true?

Sincerely speaking such medicine exists.There are several testimonials about this medicine. This medicine is produced by the greatest physician of all time.

Here's The Medicine:

"My son, attend to my words;incline your ear to my sayings...For they are life to those who find them,and health to all their flesh."- Prov 4:20-22

Sickness is a psychological phenomenon;it's an effect of a cause[stress]. It doesn't attack its victims at once;it starts with symptoms and then develops into sickness if permitted.

Attack they say is the best form of defense; it's unwise for you to wait for sickness to manifest before making a move...

Remember,prevention is better than cure. Kill these symptoms before they become sickness or better still shut the door against sickness.

Here's The Secret To Sickness-Free Life :

Feed your subconscious mind with God's words consistently,because it's what you put into it that determines the kind of fruits your body produces. God's word is ever positive and pure because God can never go wrong.

Make it a habit to read and talk Gods healing words every morning and night before bed.

I have compiled some healing words; you can use it as a routine supplement for 20 days- one dose daily[you can however take overdose,it has no side effect and it's also harmless].

Warning:
It will not work if taken as a mere affirmation.It will also not work for a skeptical person.

For it to work effectively,you have to trust God whole heartedly and make the declarations with a definite purpose in mind[to be sickness-free].

"My comfort in my suffering is this:
Your promise preserves my life "- Psalm 119:50

Daily Supplement:

Day 1

Father, I am healed of this pulmonary tuberculosis,Peptic Ulcer Disease, Gout, Autoimmune Disorders, and chronic pain syndrome [mention the name of the sickness you're currently battling with] and I believe that my health is restored as promised in Jeremiah 30:17.

Day 2
God,because you have borne my infirmities and sicknesses [as recorded in Matthew 8:17], I decree and declare that throughout this month[mention it-for example,March], I shall not need any form of Medication.

Day 3
As I rely solely upon you,Lord,according to John 14:14,If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. In the name of Jesus, I obtain divine deliverance from every form of addiction to unhealthy lifestyle and habits such as overeating,inappropriate sexual activity,excessive drinking,smoking and watching TV excessively.

Day 4
Heavenly father: today, I superimpose Your yoke and burden over the yoke and burden of sickness in my life because I know that Yours is easy and light.

Day 5
All-powerful God,release on me the anointing that will repel every disease causing substance in my system.

Day 6
In the name of Jesus, anything or anyone assigned to undermine my health, I authoritatively command to be moved out of my sphere of influence.

Day 7
I depend absolutely on You,Lord,according to 3 John 2,I decree that I am free from cardiovascular, neurological, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, dermatological, renal, psychological, reproductive,and hematological disorders and diseases.

Day 8
Awesome God,grant me divine immunity from airborne diseases and epidemic today.

Day 9
Holy Spirit,give me new ways of living and better strategies for staying healthy today and beyond.

Day 10
I release my name [mention your name] into the the atmosphere and declare that no chronic disease is attached to me.
Here's the Rest:

http:///1M3Cs4n

Fro Health Related Information,Visit:
http://www.sproutby.com
Re: The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by Tradesrunner(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Copy that

1 Like

Re: The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Can this MEDICINE regenerate the limbs of amputees?
Re: The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by DuchessLily(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Momonishe!
Re: The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by obua: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
It has healed some

1 Like

Re: The Medicine That Can Cure Every Form Of Sickness : 20 Days Routine Supplement by Hubtain(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
timonski:
Can this MEDICINE regenerate the limbs of amputees?

It depends your faith sir... As long as the manufacturer of the limbs and other parts of your body(who's also the creator of this Medicine) says it can- IT SURE CAN!

It's works for only those who care to believe and trust the MAN behind this Medicine absolutely.

Let me guess what's your on mind right now- "It is easier said..."

I'm not trying to preach anybody into believe the efficacy of this MEDICINE- The truth is it works,your religion notwithstanding.

Here's a secret:

When you're committed to affirming and declaring to your subconscious mind what you want your health condition to be like, it automatically adjust to grant you your request and nothing less.
What you say is what you have...

(1) (Reply)

Generational Curses: Battling With The Unknown!!! / Any Winners Chapel Member Here? Pls Lets Discuss. / Today I Taught My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.