Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Died Since 2002 And Ever Since After I Was Raised Back To Life, I Can’t Behave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Died Since 2002 And Ever Since After I Was Raised Back To Life, I Can’t Behave (693 Views)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Died Since 2002 And Ever Since After I Was Raised Back To Life, I Can’t Behave by chizidgreat(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
I DIED SINCE 2002 AND EVER SINCE AFTER I WAS RAISED BACK TO LIFE, I CAN’T BEHAVE NORMAL AGAIN

I died in 2002 and the same year received a decent burial but after I was miraculously raised back to life by the work of Christ, I have been finding it difficult to behave normal again. It seems I have lost my body. Please, where is my body?

News in details: Please, patiently read the following. It captures the story of any child of God. Let me start by asking,

1.Do you wonder why you have remained ‘faithful’ to your faith since you were born and yet you simply find it difficult to live according to standard? It is because you are struggling to do the work you should leave Jesus to do for you?

2. Have you wondered why it seems all your effort to remain pure, you are still filled with guilt all around? It is because you are not yet ready to enjoy grace. You still prefer law to God’s free grace.

3. Have you wondered why you still remain sensitive to all the things that represents sinfulness when your mind does not like it? It is because you are not dead. Die and be raised with Christ and you will enjoy yourself.

The story is that I died in 2002 when I accepted Christ and through baptism,I demonstrated dying with him and rising with him and what remains of me is to keep looking unto Jesus in faith as the author and finisher of my faith.

You don’t need to be perfect before the power of Christ can work in you. You don’t need to struggle to live your own righteousness because you can never please God by your righteousness. You hope in Christ’s righteousness through and it is only through that that you can be perfect.

The Old Testament righteousness is based on that done based on the Mosaic law but and the New Testament righteousness is based on faith on the finished work of Christ

That is the power behind Easter.

Please, get this message very clear and enjoy what Jesus had done for you many years ago. When you understand this fact,your life will be devoid of spiritual struggling. Please, die and be crucified with Christ as we bask in the Euphoria of Easter.

Happy Easter friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Died Since 2002 And Ever Since After I Was Raised Back To Life, I Can’t Behave by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
This is Gospel according to the 21 million Nigerians on psychiatric conditions.
Re: I Died Since 2002 And Ever Since After I Was Raised Back To Life, I Can’t Behave by fullblast(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
I fia fear

(1) (Reply)

American TV Evangelist - Paula White Remarries Again / Today I Taught My Child / Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.