Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (27254 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by MissSlimbody(f): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
They won presidential award since 2012, 2013 and 2014.

And you remember them all of a sudden only weeks to election undecided

Diaris God embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by capip120(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Never again shall we suffer to gain gainful employment
Never again shall shall anybody tell us what to do
Never again shall our land be occupied by Bokoharam
Never again,
My people
Never again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Tttoyin(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
what expertly is going on....out of thousands just 164... well he tried if nt dey re from ABJ pple sha... bro Jona has done enough, thank God he need rest
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ma presido

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by PlutoLA(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Are these the first set of corpers in Nigeria's history? Why hasn't this "initiative" been going on since? Y is it starting 26 days to the election?
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by phlio(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
since 2012

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by sonssyo(f): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nutase:
Is he bribing corpers now...... angry

ur opinion abi, dats hw he bribed dem in 2011 baah. he who dnt appreciate good things.............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by kart042000(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Election wonders. .. The fear of election is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Godhelpus: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am a Pdp member am tired of this man called Jonathan he dose sumtins without thinking.why now?am not yours anymore.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Lec25(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ the man for the people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Takim107(f): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
KingTom:
Oga Jona Ok thank you for employing them, you have tried, I know it's not easy to handle a shepopotamus in bed, and that is why you resort to excess alcohol in any case for your health, when you return to Otuoke we will personally make sure all your alcohol is delivered in a shipload to you! grin
your village witches at work. ..manipulating you right now, I can see it from your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by tsdarkside(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
segxes23:
He tried o, he will soon start giving award to boko haram too

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by tenry(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
While this gesture has reduced rate of unemployment, much needed to be done. 164 is nothing compared to millions of people unemployed at the moment. As far as i am concerned, i wiLl vote a president who can improve power such that artisans who are currently riding okada can go back to their shops and many graduates with great ideas can also achieve their goal when power is stable.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by bolliejay(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Every thing in 6weeks?

Nigerians are not daft! why wait till 11th hour before he started performing.

We have decided and no going back.

#Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by 2uchM(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
sweetval:
What's the award for ni
If u gree go school you for know if u b corper... Ride on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Takim107:
your village witches at work. ..manipulating you right now, I can see it from your write up.
We are from the same village, so they are manipulating you as well grin
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mogidi:
While some leaders prefer killing youth corpers, another leader rewards excellence, I know which one I prefer.
You prefer the one who kills job seekers undecided
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Nutase: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
sonssyo:

ur opinion abi, dats hw he bribed dem in 2011 baah. he who dnt appreciate good things.............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
some of dem deserved this 3 years ago and he is just doing it now because he wants dia votes. shame on bad people tongue
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by fapcrook(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
qadeerkug:
u no get good uncle choiiiiii sad
walahi, he no get at all
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by sonssyo(f): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nutase:
some of dem deserved this 3 years ago and he is just doing it now because he wants dia votes. shame on bad people tongue

childish
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by rukkyland(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
all na bobo...politics in action..despiradoes.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
what about the rest of the corper .....notin for them ryt.. pls we need change in this country.. so the rest of the corper will remain jobless ryt... THAT WHY WE NEED CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY APC.............................CHANGE\

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by jogojogo: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
Even though I hate GEJ with a passion, I must say that this is one thing that he has done right...

This singular act almost made me change my mind of voting against him embarassed

But his sins are far too many to be purged by this singular sensible actundecided

You eventually fall for this! Omase o! That was a clear strategy and thought you are more sophisticated.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by seedorfg(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
clueless we know your motive for this
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by sani99: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ,THE MAN FOR THE YOUTHS....and not a 73 year old Coupist who has nothing to offer the youths.
GEJ...2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
God purnish nebo ,gej and nepa no body is vandalising anything , una just keep us for darkness for nothing, and una dey bring bill come give us.
I must kill any nepa official wey go bring bill come my house dis month ,I am ready to go to jail for it, afterall what's the different between my house and prison? Na the same thing , total darkness
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by mrtheo33: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
sweetval:
What's the award for ni

jealousy! Try hide am small abeg u.
Anyway, Kudos to Mr. President n all other donors. I'm warming up to be 2015 batch presidential award winner.
Mean while GEJ TILL I WIN MY OWN AWARD
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by temmy3723(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ is doing perfectly well ooo I think. But is like all because of election bah? Anyway SAI BUARI. SAI BUARI.. SAI BUARI...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by adexb6(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
emeijeh:
Booked
Modified....

The president can do everything he can these last minutes to paint himself worthy for a second tenure.....
He has been president since 2010.....and where is the result to make us vote him again?

Power situation in the country has deteriorated
Security na zero
And the president is saying corruption is not stealing.

I weep for my nation ........but
#ihavedecided

Its GMB/PYO 2015

"If presido no pass....we no go let am repeat class ....we will flush him out!
Hit "like" for Buhari on March 28!

Now i c dat u are senceless, in lier buhari's tenure did he do something like dis?
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Tessy4life(f): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmm wot a 9ce iniative by our very own GEJ.PDP..POWER!!!tanx cos my frd benefitted 4rm dis award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards / How Much Inec Pay Corp Members / How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.