Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (27130 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Realist2: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Even if you don't vote for Him, me and my entire families go vote am
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by sleemfesh: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
Even though I hate GEJ with a passion, I must say that this is one thing that he has done right...

This singular act almost made me change my mind of voting against him embarassed

But his sins are far too many to be purged by this singular sensible actundecided

I know u think u sound sensible not knowing it is more like delusional. Keep waiting for who will buy your gala as boys move to the next level. Use your passion and direct it to gala selling. It will be more useful that one than wasting it on hatred for someone who is very comfortable placed.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Husler20151: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good but you don't have to wait for government employment, start your own business.

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by M4gunners: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:
Even though I hate GEJ with a passion, I must say that this is one thing that he has done right...

This singular act almost made me change my mind of voting against him embarassed

But his sins are far too many to be purged by this singular sensible actundecided
Like i said before, GEJ till haters repent. I see my prayers are working. The first batches of haters are on their way.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:

he is doing all this jes because of election....a goverment that waits for election period b4 they do thier jobs.. soo wot happens after election? the next developments n job creation comes during the nxt election ...smdh!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by ceejay80s(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
adexb6:

Now i c dat u are senceless, in lier buhari's tenure did he do something like dis?
Do u really know buhari?
Buhari's tenure wasn't up to a year, check ur history book, but ur brother gej don dey there for six years he come dey do eye service for all of una
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by adonis89(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
emeijeh:
Booked
Modified....

The president can do everything he can these last minutes to paint himself worthy for a second tenure.....
He has been president since 2010.....and where is the result to make us vote him again?

Power situation in the country has deteriorated
Security na zero
And the president is saying corruption is not stealing.

I weep for my nation ........but
#ihavedecided

Its GMB/PYO 2015

"If presido no pass....we no go let am repeat class ....we will flush him out!
Hit "like" for Buhari on March 28!
common Gerrout. Ingrates like u will never get a better job
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Bright4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs, to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will be a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by nedupel(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
emeijeh:
Booked
Modified....

The president can do everything he can these last minutes to paint himself worthy for a second tenure.....
He has been president since 2010.....and where is the result to make us vote him again?

Power situation in the country has deteriorated
Security na zero
And the president is saying corruption is not stealing.

I weep for my nation ........but
#ihavedecided

Its GMB/PYO 2015

"If presido no pass....we no go let am repeat class ....we will flush him out!
Hit "like" for Buhari on March 28!
if Na u dey there u go go like repeat class forever.
Abi I lie?
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by blackandbold: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
its a good development. its a good one.but wao.2012, 2013, 2014...nothing was done..then suddenly suddenly with six weeks of election postponement....something happen.its a good strategu sha, 163 out of at least 40million unemployed nigerian youth.its all good sha.
its however a reflection of joes clueless ness.
who are u decieving. .u never held meeting with youth before..suddenly within six wks u have fallen in love woth us..u mever gave us jobs before....suddenly I are visiting our matter after 4yrs just cos u wanna re contest. .and some stupid individual will swallow the bait..mark my word..if joe entas again....na small unemployment u see for the past 4yrs..na double gp be for another jeg lead 4yrs.u think say joe send we youths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by blackandbold: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Bright4:
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs, to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will be a blessing.
guy I tell u.....some things long forgotten for 6yrs will now be remembered and implemented in six wks in the name of re election.well its all good..the fear of buhari always instill discipline and dedication to lazy and wicked souls sha.

shocked
Bright4:
guy I tell u.....some things long forgotten for 6yrs will now be remembered and implemented in six wks in the name of re election.well its all good..the fear of buhari always instill discipline and dedication to lazy and wicked souls sha.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by PastorOla1: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
ASK ANY FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVANT, IF THEY HAVE BEEN PAID LAST MONTH SALARY, THE ANSWER IS NO, PDP & GEJ ARE DESPERATE, JUST TOO DESPERATE. IF HE LIKE LET HIM EMPLOY ALL OF US, 80% OF NIGERIANS WILL STILL VOTE FOR APC NOTHING FOR PDP. THIS IS ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL PARTING GIFT. 2 DAYS TO THE ELECTION, THE HAND WRITING WILL BE TOO CLEAR ON HIS WALLS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by royal231(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
We neva get alert oooo.. Settle us first na

14b
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by funstufz: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abeg, make them pay us the General Award wey join us all together ooo.

Feb. ALLAWEE for 2014A Batch.

#EDO STATE on point
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
All these last minute efforts, from President Jonathan, make my resolution not to vote for him stronger.

If he could do so much within a few weeks, why did he achieve so little within 6 years?
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by funstufz: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abeg, make them pay us the General Award wey join us all together ooo.

Feb. ALLAWEE for 2014A Batch.

#EDO STATE on point
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by BodyKiss(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
buygala:

Be deceived by a man desperate for votes at your own peril.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by leisuretym: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
One sure thing I know, he won't share PEJ with anyone.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Edzy: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
desperation leads to manipulation,and gej is guilty of manipulating Nigeria s.just becos he want second term,he now remembered 2012,2013 corp members.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
has jona fulfilled his promise of automatic employment for family members of those who died in the immigration scam?

http://www.punchng.com/news/immigration-tragedy-fg-offers-victims-families-automatic-employment/

President Goodluck Jonathan has directed that three employment slots be reserved for the families of those who died during the stampede that occurred during the recruitment exercise conducted by the Nigerian Immigration Service on Saturday nationwide.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by VcStunner(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
clemz88:
Mtcheeew ! This man dey vex me. What's he up to. Dose giveing job to those corper solve the problem of unemployment in Nigeria. Hope he wount say it is part of the 3million jobs that hez ranted about. I can really see now that hez so clueless. bur despite his cluelessness I can't vote him and hez fellow cluessless buhari because they are all the same.
you know d only thing dat annoyed me in this thread is ur comment. Nothing serious or personal but it tells me of a nigerian who knows little or nothing about his central govt. GEj who happens to be d president is only continuing with an initiative dat he met in office, which is to Honour all outstanding corp members as selected by der state cordinators in the 36 states of the federation. Well I would'nt say its hate dat prompted d comment,n I think its ignorance. You can do better bro cuz u just told us u hav'nt served or u ar a jambite perhaps undecided
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by tsdarkside(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
since obasanjo left him,he is acting very strangely......
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Vision4God: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ u are outstanding & have proven to be strong despite challenges faced.
God bless u and ur generation.
We salute ur courage!!
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by folash: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Iwoyi laaro, mcheeewwwwww!
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Akinz0126(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good one from GEJ bt still you wont. Have my vote for this year.Nairalanders is it true that GEJ led government stop paying pensions to retire civil servants?jonah why?don't you want the civil servant to reap the fruit of their labour?And you were complaining that you have no shoe now that you have shoes you bend on killing the old civil servant by stopping the stipends who should sustain them through out their lives.whereas you are collecting million for daily feeding chai jonah don finish masses patapata and still some Alumajiris would still come here and scream GEJ till they start picking pappers on the Street thinking is money
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by sayyid(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
let d next tin on ur agenda be increament of NYSC alawee
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Toomuchfire(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls is there any awardee from lagos?
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by clemz88(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
VcStunner:
you know d only thing dat annoyed me in this thread is ur comment. Nothing serious or personal but it tells me of a nigerian who knows little or nothing about his central govt. GEj who happens to be d president is only continuing with an initiative dat he met in office, which is to Honour all outstanding corp members as selected by der state cordinators in the 36 states of the federation. Well I would'nt say its hate dat prompted d comment,n I think its ignorance. You can do better bro cuz u just told us u hav'nt served or u ar a jambite perhaps undecided
hey bro I finished my service 2014 .so don't conclude on what you don't know. not offended though cos everyone has their own opinion.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Malita156(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
It took 3 yrs to present the awards. We in Commendation Awards are yet to see our certificates or the cash reward. Its so painful. In the past, it was given on POP day then the award ceremony within months. 2 yrs later and many empty promises,I am still waiting.
MINISTER For FCT, WHY
FCT STATE COORDINATOR NYSC, WHY
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Ajarney(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
rhazur:
The moment when the match don enter extra time.
Did this..did that.How many corpers graduated.is it only 164...think Nigerians..think
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Yehman(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=31239415]Even though I hate GEJ with a passion, I must say that this is one thing that he has done right...

But his sins are far too many to be purged by this singular sensible actundecided[/quo

Eh yaa! I understand, your brain is still beclouded by the eldorado promised by APC.
I embraces CHANGE but, the CHANGE from Thiefnubuu, Buhari and co...I frown against.
Re: Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members by Odisco2(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
I am a Corps member, Please I want to sustain an injury. I need that award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Inec Pay Corp Members / Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee / Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.